CK's Body Trunks

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Hot College Guy, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Hot College Guy

Hot College Guy New Member

Albums:
    I love CK's Body Trunks... Are there anymore fans?

2. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    I have some CK micro modal body trunks that feel like a constant hand job when I walk. Unbelievable. Do not wear them if you are horny. The slipping, sliding, shifting against liquidity is just way too much. By which I mean paradise.

3. under_score_dude

under_score_dude New Member

I love the Body hip briefs. Have a pair or two of the trunks too but I prefer the hip briefs.

4. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love CK Body trunks! They were my standard daily wear up until I recently. Now it's an even split between those and C-in2 army trunks.

5. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the ONLY thing i wear is CK. Nothing comes between me and my Calvin's. :biggrin1: I have all different styles and I like each of them for different reasons.[/SIZE]

6. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Im glad this has come up as I have a question about CKs.

I like my CK steels, as they are a tight fit meaning they dont ride, and ultimately stay comfy all day. However the pouch [i.e the bit your cock goes] is far too small, I need a couple more inches material.

so anyone know of boxers like these but provides the extra room for this area? im only 5.5" ish flaccid, so i find this strange.

7. D_Taylyer Biggdump

D_Taylyer Biggdump Account Disabled

I had the same problem as ALX with anything CK, but especially the trunks, smashing my package. I highly recommend Unico trunks -- especially the microfiber ones and the cotton are comfortable as well. Note they run one size small. I also like Ergowear for fit/comfort but have found their quality to be inconsistent. My gallery has a few trunk shots if you care to look. Cheers!

8. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Calvin Klein - boxer-briefs do the same thing so if you are larger flaccid (4.5 or greater) you will find them not to be very comfortable and even compacting your package. In fact, the X CK Boxer-briefs are notorious for doing this.

Draft saved Draft deleted