CK's Body Trunks

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love CK's Body Trunks... Are there anymore fans?

I have some CK micro modal body trunks that feel like a constant hand job when I walk. Unbelievable. Do not wear them if you are horny. The slipping, sliding, shifting against liquidity is just way too much. By which I mean paradise.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im glad this has come up as I have a question about CKs.

I like my CK steels, as they are a tight fit meaning they dont ride, and ultimately stay comfy all day. However the pouch [i.e the bit your cock goes] is far too small, I need a couple more inches material.

so anyone know of boxers like these but provides the extra room for this area? im only 5.5" ish flaccid, so i find this strange.

D_Taylyer Biggdump

Account Disabled
Media
I had the same problem as ALX with anything CK, but especially the trunks, smashing my package. I highly recommend Unico trunks -- especially the microfiber ones and the cotton are comfortable as well. Note they run one size small. I also like Ergowear for fit/comfort but have found their quality to be inconsistent. My gallery has a few trunk shots if you care to look. Cheers!

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Calvin Klein - boxer-briefs do the same thing so if you are larger flaccid (4.5 or greater) you will find them not to be very comfortable and even compacting your package. In fact, the X CK Boxer-briefs are notorious for doing this.

I had the same problem as ALX with anything CK, but especially the trunks, smashing my package. I highly recommend Unico trunks -- especially the microfiber ones and the cotton are comfortable as well. Note they run one size small. I also like Ergowear for fit/comfort but have found their quality to be inconsistent. My gallery has a few trunk shots if you care to look. Cheers!