Claire's been a bad girl...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ClaireTalon, Dec 10, 2005.

1. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Oops...

I've been a bad girl. It's 8.43, I'm wearing yesterday night's clothes and have just come home from a very steamy night... good-looking guy, charming, hung, sexy and - married! I swear, I didn't see the ring until we were finished.

I'm not happy of what I did, but I made it clear to him that i consider what we had as a one-time affair, and that I don't have any desire for an in-depth fling with him. I guess that's what I owe to his wife.

Anyways, I just wanted to tell this. Hope his wife's not reading on here.

2. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

you know i thought of you as some wild freak in bed who loved getting pounded by a hung guy

but now you have crossed the line.

but really dont beat yourself up over this HE is the one who is married and HE should not have been cheating on HIS wife

3. GoneA

Gold Member

and my friends/family ask why i won't get married...

although, the fault really is with HIM ... that is, if his wife finds any fault with this whole situation.

4. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I guess it really is his fault. I don't check for the ring before I decide whether I sleep with the guy or not, that's a turn-off, after all I can control myself and my urge for something in-depth (except if we're talking about the depths of my love tunnel).

It's really been just something one-time, and so I don't see any difficulties, I just hope he can keep his mouth shut, and knows that just because we've been to bed, I'm not interested in having him around me 24/7.

5. naughty

Gold Member

Thanks Guys!

Claire feels bad about a mistake and you are so very helpful! Sweetie, like my aunt used to say, "...when you fall down, get up, dust yourself off, and make a promise to Jesus and two other men that it wont happen in the same place again! " Yes, it was unwise but he was despicable. HE KNEW he was married. I dont know what it is at this age, but they come out of the woodwork like termites. Hang in there and know that we all make mistakes and probably will until the day we die because we are... HUMAN!

Naughty

6. dlcs

dlcs New Member

Was he hiding it or something? Gah. What a creepy thing to do to a person.

Chin up, sister. He'll get paid back. Go take care of your own sweet self.

7. Geo

Geo Member

Albums:
    Claire I wouldn't feel too bad about it ... it is not as if the person was forced into it he made his own decision and the problem exists entirely between him and his wife. We are all presented with choices in life and no-one can lay blame just because you presented one. It just happened. I would stay away from repeating the situation, as you indicated you are. It's done. You had a nice evening. Leave it at that.

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, you don't strike me as doing this deliberately and aware of the guy's situtation until all was said and done, so I see no reason to let this li'l confession rip you up.

9. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I'm not letting this incident getting me down, I know there are worse things, and I really don't mind. I'm not sleeping with married men on purpose, but I don't take much care of avoiding it either, so, to a certain degree, I let this happen, and hope the men are aware enough of their situation to warn me. But I guess I have two BIG arguments against warning me, always with me.

No, DLCS, he wasn't hiding it, he was wearing his ring, but it escaped my attention. Hm, at least I have the memory of a pretty hot night.

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

He's the one who chose to break a committment, you didn't make any promises you didn't keep. Nothing to worry yourself about, but I think you know that. Sounds like he's a big enough boy to know what he's doing, I think you are too (Not a boy, but you get the idea). Glad you had fun with him anyway.

11. B_caneadea

B_caneadea New Member

I'm a little confused. What's the big deal here? Two willing adults were attracted to each other and had great sex.
    I say,"good for you!"
    Who wouldn't find Claire attractive?!
    Maybe the guys not getting any sex at home.
    So what?
    Don't let society enduced guilt prevent you from enjoying life.
    Carry on..........;)

12. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I am of the belief that it's his responsibility, not yours. He's the one who (presumably) made a promise to his wife in front of family (and, for those of you who are into that, God). You probably weren't even at the wedding. And who knows, perhaps he uses the ring as a device to pre-emptively keep his relationships short. Sounds cynical, I know, but you know how men can be.

So as has been said already, don't beat yourself up.

13. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wouldnt beat yourself up over it.

Ive been with a TON of married guys.

Unfortunately the truth doesn't flow until after the semen.

I learned to always ask before, get to know the person a bit more before endulging into bed activities...

And then if you find out he lied to you anyway... Knee him in the groin.
    At least get some satisfaction for his wife!

C

14. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    Now for a lil more fun and make him sweat a bit...:eek: Have a friend give him a call saying there from the *free clinic* and he contacted a sexual diease.Nothing like a swift (shot) to the butt so to speak.:p

15. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I thank all of you a lot for the helpful (and funny) comments. Maybe I should consider your advice, curious_and_straight, but I don't have his contact, as he doesn't have mine.

Rikter8, yes, Semen before truth seems to be what rules men. That's why I never hand out my address before the first sex, guys usually keep a bit closer to the truth after that. Hm, the other is that a room at the BOQ doesn't appeal to many guys, except some freaks ;-)

Thanks for all of you!

16. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Glad you had a good time Claire. I can never come to grips with the dictotomous view on sex between men and women. When we guys see a woman that we lust for, we plan a tactical mission to get her from the vertical position to the horizontal split position in as few moves as possible. When women see a man that they are interested in, they (usually) extrapolate ten moves down the chess board to long term relationship possibilities and put up an obstacle course on the way to sex.

17. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It was definetely HIS fault and not yours... don't worry about it. It was a good step to tell him that it was a one night stand when you realized he was married.

18. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

Must have been fun, my dad came home without his tie and jacket Claire.

Please send it back somehow, he needs it for work.

-KidBrown.

19. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

LOL, good one... you have a very sexy dad then, like father like son, I guess. Unfortunately I can't send his jacket back because of the rips in the back, and there are some hard-to-explain stains on his tie ;-)

What really annoys me is that it seems all the great guys are taken. Do I really have to go to war with another chick just to get a man? *wondering*

I don't want to spoill your tactical planning, so I always play hard to get (even though I don't think I am, actually a hungry girl like me is easy to get). But there aren't many obstacles on the way to my bed... up two flights of stairs, through the right door, through the second door on the right, and here we are, lad - now you get it up, honey, this lady needs the probe down her funnel ;-)

20. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    Claire, You were not a bad girl! BTW I would love to see inside BOQ, I have seen barracks, and squad bays, but never a BOQ.....would you show me sometime.

Draft saved Draft deleted