Clamping 101 - The Clamping Guide for Advanced Girth

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Big Al, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Big Al

Gold Member

Article courtesy of Aaron Kemmer

Clamping is an advanced penis enlargement method in which a clamping device is used to obtain girth.

Disclaimer: Clamping contains a significant risk. PEGym.com is not liable for any dangers you undertake while exercising the penis. Clamping is safe when caution, awareness, and good judgment are used. You should not try clamping until you have been exercising your penis for at least 6 months.

Article continued HERE (As per the forum rules)

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

this is what works for me. I use a section of bicycle rubber inner tube. you will have to experiment on what size to use. i usually do some jelqing, and then stroke until hard, slip the rubber ring over my shaft. I slip my finger in between the ring and myself, stroke myself, rock hard, and pull my finger out, my cock is fully engorged at this point. I then slowly jelq or push to my cock head, do this 5-6 times. I then slip my finger in between, releasing some pressure and allowing blood flow. after a few moments, I stroke to get max blood flow, and release the ring, jelg/push to cock head several times. I don't overdo this. but after a few minutes of this, my girth is noticeably larger, and my head is very large. at first the results are only temporary, but over time, the increases remain. my upper shaft is thicker now, and my head is larger and bulges outward.

my cock looks pretty much the same as always when flaccid, but when rock hard it looks different(larger) than before. my wife notices the difference visually and physically. sometimes I do this before showering and going to bed, spoon my thick member to her backside, and she forgets about sleep for awhile. she knows she will sleep much better after riding the "fat" boy.

I must tell you to exercise caution when doing this. too long or too often will result in some bruising or red blotches like blood blisters. and if you combine this exercise with an active sex life it could be painful.

3. vulcan

vulcan New Member

It's good way to add girth, but be very cautious to NOT do it any longer than five to ten minutes at a time. Do not even try this if you're a beginner and have not conditioned your penis with PE for at least 6-8 months before hand.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Good advice!

5. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

ie: it's more dangerous and just as ineffective! :wink:

6. Big Irish

Big Irish Member

How does someone who is banned keep posting?

7. B_diddydoo

B_diddydoo New Member

yeah good advice guys

Draft saved Draft deleted