Clamping and newbie ?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Marcs, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Marcs

Marcs Member

Albums:
    hello everyone were i find this exercise clamping i want to have some gains in my girth thanks, Marcss:confused:

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In case you are a newbie I advice you not to clamp since you only will hurt yourself. Your dick first needs to get used to strain. That's achieved by jelqing and stretching. Later on you can add clamping.

3. biggerjohnson

biggerjohnson New Member

Albums:
    If you are a newbie and have never practiced PE a day in your life, you should stay far away from clamping and find a good newbie routine and practice it for 3 months minimum to condition yourself first.

4. Ed69

Gold Member

What the hell is clamping!I've been cut and had a testicle removed,and restored my forskinn.Enough already leave my dick alone!

5. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Clamping is the process of actually taking a clamp and putting it around the base of your penis. It cuts off the blood and traps it in the penis making it very thick for a short period of time. It does work for girth but can be very dangerous to the penis if done wrong and I have seen plenty of people darken their penis so it almost looks damaged.

I have a write-up on my website if people want to read it. Just goto my sig.

6. Marcs

Marcs Member

Albums:
    hello everyone thanks ,were im find a good newbie routine im sick my friends , i think my penise is small for me ,give me one advice thanks , Marcs

Draft saved Draft deleted