Clamping - Anyone make permanant gains from it?

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes you can. You just cannot rush it and be careful. All PE is patience and doing the exercise right. Do it for about 2 months lets say day on day off. On the off days just do some stretching.

This is mainly a girth exercise but since the clamp will shove a lot of blood into the penis you can get length gains too and most people do report length gains. Just keep it up for about 2 months and get back to us :)

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's when you strangle your hard cock into a cable clamp to gain girth_I donno if it works or not

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
clamping is when you stroke your cock into an erect state, then use a cock ring or whatever over your erect cock to hold the blood in. keep pumping or stroking, letting addl blood flow into your penis, and then hold it with the ring. I would do this and then push the blood to the end of my penis. a good 15 minutes of this, and your head is visibly bigger. it also increases girth, along the shaft, and in my case right below the head. results are temporary at first, but will become permanent over time.

be careful, don't leave the clamp on too long, or at least let the blood circulate. also some red spots will appear on your penis head if you get too aggressive.

I basically use a thick rubbber band for a clamp. my head was kinda of small, long and narrow, sitting on a thick cock. now it is full and round, almost like a ball overfilled with air. the old head was better for penetration, but my wife likes the bigger head once it gets up in her.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes this is a extreme exercise because you can hurt yourself very easily doing it. I would start with 5-10min sets and work up too 15mins and do from 2-4sets and that should be your routine.