Clamping - Anyone make permanant gains from it?

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Clamping, how does it work? What takes place inthe body that causes permanant growth to the penis in length and girth? A friend of mine said he would like to start to clamp, but is it safe? Also is the the best exercise for length and girth? Is this not like a tight cock ring?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That and more coming up next on Take a "Chance" Television! :biggrin1:

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
from my expirience, clamping is by far the most effective and easy way to tune up your dick. but it only adds girth, it hardly does anything (mostly nothing) for length.
what you want to do is buy cord cuffs from home depot for probably $1.50 a piece.
sometimes i clamp just because i feel like it and its fun and super effective, event though i love my girth as it is.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Hmmm...he wants to increase his length and girth! He was told that clamping increases length over time as well. Your saying that's not true? I thought this was dangerous, is it not? Are the results permanant? would someone please explain how from a scientific point-of-view clamping works to give you permanant gains!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't say it does anything permanent.... but, after wearing it for about 20 minutes and doing various "exercises" and bends, it resembles a pumped penis for longr than an actual pumped penis. :p I'm not a devout clamper - I only do it about once every few weeks, if that... so (again) I can't speak of permanance.

I've been wearing the hardwear all day (unclipped) since I bought it, though. Kind of like all-day clamping, but a bit safer.
You can check out mattersofsize.com and mynewsize.com for good clamping info. StillWantMore (he's fucking hot D=) has made VERY good results using clamping but he's also jelqed. He's one of the main people on mynewsize and he started on mattersofsize. He has videos in the clamping forum of mynewsize. Has some good exercises and bends to follow, while clamped, to maximize girth-gain potential.

Kinda think I should take clamping seriously, since many people around here have voiced that they don't think a guy is thick until he's over 6 in girth.... >_>

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I can't say it does anything permanent.... but, after wearing it for about 20 minutes and doing various "exercises" and bends, it resembles a pumped penis for longr than an actual pumped penis. :p I'm not a devout clamper - I only do it about once every few weeks, if that... so (again) I can't speak of permanance.

I've been wearing the hardwear all day (unclipped) since I bought it, though. Kind of like all-day clamping, but a bit safer.
You can check out mattersofsize.com and mynewsize.com for good clamping info. StillWantMore (he's fucking hot D=) has made VERY good results using clamping but he's also jelqed. He's one of the main people on mynewsize and he started on mattersofsize. He has videos in the clamping forum of mynewsize. Has some good exercises and bends to follow, while clamped, to maximize girth-gain potential.

Kinda think I should take clamping seriously, since many people around here have voiced that they don't think a guy is thick until he's over 6 in girth.... >_>

So you like the "hardwear"? Maybe I should have him buy one of those instead!

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmmm...he wants to increase his length and girth! He was told that clamping increases length over time as well. Your saying that's not true?
well it does increase length over time, but it very quickly increases girth. you're not going to notice any length increases anytime soon from clamping. if you want length go from jelqing.

I thought this was dangerous, is it not?
start slow, you'll be fine.
Are the results permanant?
they dont last forever, nothing does, but they last a long time, and its very easy to go int he shower and do it again to give it a jump start whenever you notice decreases
would someone please explain how from a scientific point-of-view clamping works to give you permanant gains!

well, the blood comes into your penis, but because of the clamp, it cant leave the penis as fast, so it gets engorged (plumped) and it lasts.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can get both length and girth gains over time... so go slow and don't rush it.

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok first off clamping is not something that you just start right away. You should do something like jelqing for 2-3 months before you start sticking a clamp on there. Otherwise you most likely will do damage to your/his/whatever dick. The clamps used are these Cable Tie Wraps Replaced by Patented New Clamp! easy to find at wal mart, small quiet and if you need to get it off quickly you can. I've been clamping for about a year and a half. It is a girth exercise but you may gains some length as well. If he wants both he should stick to jelqing.

If you want more detailed guide or have questions just shoot me a PM, I'll most likely forget to check this thread.

wpolo130

1st Like
Media
The premise of all PE routines is to force more blood into the CC than is normal. this causes expansion that tears the penile tissues. when they heal they heal longer and stronger. thats a summed up version of the biomechanics of PE.