Clamping Concerns

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by 32745, Apr 19, 2008.

1. 32745

32745 New Member

Hello,

I'm new to clamping and not sure if this is normal.

So, normally my dick is pretty even in thickness. But while clamping, the apparent shape was much more bottom heavy. If I continue to clamp, will I lose my original even shape?

The extra thickness at the base was also like fluid. The erection tissue wasn't expanding so much as the veins and stuff around it. So while it was thicker and still rigid, it was soft and squishy on the outside. Is that the kind of girth typically gained from clamping?

2. katana1

katana1 New Member

I've recently started clamping and I have noticed the same thing. I'm not quite sure but it sounds like we are both experiencing some mild fluid buildup in and around the superficial veins underneath the skin of the penis. Check the clamping section at Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises - Powered by vBulletin and/or MyNewSize™┬áP.E. Forums :: Index as these both will probably answer your question. I've noticed temporary gains from clamping but nothing very substantial so I'm stuck in a limbo right now as to continue clamping or go back to manual exercises with which I at least saw some purple spots and some temporary fluid buildup. Anyway, hope those sites answer your question.

3. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I never get fluid build up via clamping ... how are you doing it? How long is your session?

I do on avg 5-10mins per set and I do 3 sets with stretching and jelqing inbetween to help with restoring blood flow.

4. katana1

katana1 New Member

The fluid buildup I got when I clamped (haven't clamped for a couple of weeks or so) was very slight. I did 3-5 15 minute sets and used a heating pad either during the sets and always between sets along with massaging of my penis to help restore blood flow.

5. 32745

32745 New Member

i normally clamp for about 10 minutes. the instance where i noticed the shape change, i was in for about 20. i felt pretty comfortable with it til i noticed i was starting to look a bit triangular.

i clamp tight too. do you think i'd have more luck looser? or should i just stick to 10 min? both? after a year or so of pe, girth has been giving me trouble, so i'm a little eager.

6. B_CBTallthetime

B_CBTallthetime New Member

what is clamping?

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

this is my defintion or style of clamping.....I stroke until erect then use a cockring or thick rubber band around the base of my cock. I then stroke until I am rock hard, meanwhile I have a finger under the band allowing blood flow, then pull out the finger, trapping blood in your penis. do this several times, until your are really rock hard. I then slowly jelg to the end of my penis, a few of these and my head gets larger. do this for several minutes, several times, always let blood flow after a few minutes. results are slow and temporary, but over a few years, it becomes permanent. my penis head use to be narrow, pointed and slope up to my glans. it still looks the same more or less flaccid, but when I am hard, my head looks bulging. it's blunt and much more round and full, than it ever was.

8. 32745

32745 New Member

i think it's interesting that talk mainly about the increase in the head and not girth. what kind of girth did you gain, if any? what quality? is it solid or is a lot of it this fluid build up we were talking about?

9. cordwainer42

cordwainer42 Member

I've had the same issue as 32745 has had when clamping, so I would be interested in hearing more peoples opinions on this subject

10. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

I am bumping this thread for a friend....

11. 32745

32745 New Member

Bump. For real. I don't understand how this thread fell flat.

For those of you who have seen gains in girth by clamping, are you as solid and hard as you were before? Or have you gained a permanent outer layer of fluid build up in your dick, giving a bigger look, but an odd soft-to-the-touch feel?

If there's a way to expand the hard chambers in my dick, I'll try it, but I don't want to weird water balloon dick.

This should be a concern to everyone here who practices PE.

12. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    this sounds harmful..guys love your penis...hope you do not injure anything..good luck

13. cordwainer42

cordwainer42 Member

14. 32745

32745 New Member

that's a very relevant link with some good info.

i'm still not sure the permanent results are solid (not fluid). if you, or anyone else, figures it out. let me know.

thanks, man.

15. crazyed27

crazyed27 New Member

Clamp, edge and kegel for your session and you will notice that things will even out for the most part. Also if you are naturally thicker at the base you will be way thicker at the base in a clmap, but you will also be way thicke near the glans as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted