Clamping question

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by wellhung9, Nov 28, 2009.

1. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

I have been clamping the last couple of weeks. I think i have overdone it because i am now having trouble getting a full erection. besides resting what else can i do? would saw palmetto help since it helps the prostate?

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

sorry for the ignorance but clamping?

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Wellhung9- If that persists you may want to see a doc :(

Clamping is a very advanced and highly risky method of trying to attain girth. I posted about it here: http://www.lpsg.org/139321-clamping-101-clamping-guide-advanced.html - not because I approve of it but because if you're going to try it you should at least know what's entailed.

4. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

thanks Al. i havent been using a device, but rather my hand, but it basically does the same thing since i would hold it for about 15 minutes. it was working very well, but I think I've overdone it. it has been three days and my EQ is terrible and it's got to be from this.

I was wondering if it was my pc muscle, prostate or something else that i have worn down. Feels like getting good spontaneous erections is very difficult, and it has even made my limp size go down a bit. I will consider seeing a doctor, but from my experience they always just say your fine, or refer me to someone else who says I'm fine.

5. ETown7

ETown7 Active Member

Albums:
    I'd say rest, and repeat. You've probably done some minor tissue damage, but you could have also done some major tissue damage too. Just relax, don't touch your pecker for a week or so, and then go to town. If still nothing, goto the doctor, man.

6. fxc1100

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Clamping is for very advance users. It's basically used when you've exhausted all other forms of PE. I've been doing it for awhile now with a combination of JELQS and pumping. I, like you, had the same problem when I started off. I was getting nice flaccid girth gains but definitely having problems getting erect. Take about a week to two weeks off and recover. Right now you're probably overdoing it or your penis is just not use to that kind of abuse which if that is the case stop completely and start jelqing and pumping for a couple months to condition your penis. When you're over doing it you'll find that you get bad erections and discoloration.

7. fxc1100

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    By the way, have you done any other form of PE?

8. Big Al

Gold Member

If you choose to tough it out then only time will tell whether or not you'll heal fully. In the meanwhile, I'd suggest refraining from any PE, stamina, or sexual activity until you're back to near normal. This will allow you to heal. Hot soaks/wraps may help speed up the healing process.

9. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

I have done some jelqing before. The problem is it's hard for me to maintain the semi erection that you need for it. I either get completely hard or go totally soft. I did finally find my stride for awhile, and although didn't notice any permanent gains was beginning to get big erections more often which I liked. But then I was having similar problems with it again. I've thought about pumping but havent ordered a vacutech pump yet.

It has been 6 days since I've clamped or even jerked off, had sex, etc.. I havent noticed it getting better, and still havent been waking up with erections. Also when I do get erections they are very weak, and are about the same size of my normal flacid size.

10. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

Also when i lift weights or run, my dick and balls have been shrinking more than usual. i know it's normal for them to shrink and get smaller when you exercise, but lately it has been worse.

I'm 23 and in good shape, so I don't see why it would be something like low testosterone levels. I'm not very stressed out, except for the fact that this is stressing me out.

I guess when I heal I won't go back to clamping, which is too bad because it was working well.

11. Big Al

Gold Member

If this condition persists you might need to seek medical treatment.

12. bluegenes

bluegenes New Member

I think you're freaking yourself out. I've had times in life where I think something is wrong with my ability to get an erection. It was totally psychological. If I think I can't, I wont.

Stop PE for a few and try to relax. I'm sure you're fine. Get positive. Stop worrying.

13. magic7

magic7 New Member

i think you should just rest and see what happens

Draft saved Draft deleted