clamping while on butea superba

Gavs

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as ive sed in previous post about taking this supplement its all goin well,
iam happy with the lenght of my penis iam now goin to try and fattin it up
ive read in another post saying that this supplement helps create more blood cell if you have a hardon long enough,, dont quote me on that sorry lol,,
so i was thinkin of startin clamping exercises 3 x 10 minute sets a day, while taking these to see if that help the cock fill with blood

would this work any better than just clamping on its own really is my main question
and when would you start to see a slight increase in girth
plus i really want my big vein back

thanks for the help

Gavs

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
already a week and penis made growth iam fukin lovin it,,

Gavs

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mate in all its been two weeks on supplements as stated before,,, and on there own i noticed more blood in my penis that didnt make my penis much larger just great looking, leaner veinier more pump,,
i then went to thunders palace looked into clamping, got the stuff and started
clampin everyday first 2 sets of 10 mins each with 5 min break,,
now up to 3 sets 10 mins each,,
ive never measured my cock before to be honest i think the last time i measured my penis in lenght it was 15 cm not much, now its 17 cm
and looks a hell lot fatter,
the reason for this is butea superba helps hold blood in the penis they say if you kept a hardon long enough the more blood will come in and aid growth by clamping my penis iam holding a hardon 30 mins a day which is long anough for this supplememnt to do its tricks, i take 3 capsules a day and the main 1 20 mins before workout, and a few other supplements such as,, vtamin c and k, iron, gurana, gaba, and protein, tribulus

thanks mate