Clamping

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by maccafan, Feb 4, 2009.

1. maccafan

maccafan New Member

Hey guys... Been doing PE for a while now- Penimaster and Jelqing, and i was curious about clamping.. so far what i have read seems to make sense and I'm following the guidelines many sites say and explain, but in reality, how long should it take to start seeing gains? On average, anyone that has clamped, how long until you noticed?

2. Monster76

Monster76 Member

if you clamp for 2 days on, one day off. 3 sets of 10min then 10min rest between sets...
    you should see girth gains with in 2 weeks if not sooner.

I'm a little under 6.5 in girth but going for 7, clamping is the only way to gain girth as far as i'm concerned.

Keep it up and you will see gains

3. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

course I have to ask... whats clamping?

4. maccafan

maccafan New Member

5. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

thanks but of course i finally just googled it and found the answer over at thunders. i will have to give it some time before i try something like that. seems kinda dangerous i dont wanna blow up my penis. =)

6. Monster76

Monster76 Member

you're right gutterballs - this is for someone who has done plenty of PE, not for the amateurs.

this is serious stuff and if not done right - yes, you might blow up your penis.

Big Al has some great advice on all things related to PE, he's the man!

7. Smartalk

Gold Member

I thought clamping was when you park your car in a No Parking area......Gee you you learn some stuff on this site. Maybe it should be renamed the "LPSG Acadamy"

8. Crece

Crece New Member

I've been clamping now for a month but not as consistently as I'd like to. Anyway, I notice that when I can be consistent, a week's worth of 2 day on and 1 day off clamping does wonders for girth. But if you stop, if you go 4 days with out clamping (as I have due to a busy schedule) your girth decreases greatly.

I don't know about blowing up your penis, but I do know that you have to do it carefully, definately. The pressure built up in your unit feels great but you always feel like you shouldn't push it too much. Everything in moderation.

I do suggest what was suggested above about the 3 - 10 mins sets. 1 set is not enough, 2 is ok, but 3 really engorges the penis, leaves you with good results and leaves you feeling like you've done well.

My favorite part is having sex after a session. My gf is used to my dick being a certain girth, when I jam the post-session cock in there, she comes within a minute, lol. Not that it's so enormous, but she can feel the added girth and she goes crazy, i love it :cool:

9. Big Al

Gold Member

Thank you :)

10. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

any of u guys think clamping adds permanent girth? or it will totally deflate when u stop?

11. Big Al

Gold Member

You should be able to maintain gains from any PE exercise with cementing and maintenance level stamina work.

Draft saved Draft deleted