Clarifications of the TOS / Discussion

odd_fish_9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The moderators do allow single links in the signature to a personal website.
Unless of course it's a link to BigD's site. We were made aware in the "Why was ... " etc thread that such links were removed or requested to be removed. Has this policy been abandoned? Or does the careful phrasing mean that it is not a moderator policy, but someone else's?

Edit: I added the /Discussion to the Thread Title to differentiate it from the moderator's closed sticky official clarification thread

No editing was done to the post except adding this edit section.

Freddie

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Unless of course it's a link to BigD's site. We were made aware in the "Why was ... " etc thread that such links were removed or requested to be removed. Has this policy been abandoned? Or does the careful phrasing mean that it is not a moderator policy, but someone else's?

Hi big_d. How's it going? Not enough people to talk to over at your own site?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
To answer your question, that policy is still in effect. It was Rob_E, the owner, who made that policy public. If it should change, I'm sure it will be he that will announce it.

I doubt this is an issue that is open to debate as in terms of getting a policy change. I don't see that happening.

But that is my personal opinion.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... Edit: I added the /Discussion to the Thread Title to differentiate it from the moderator's closed sticky official clarification thread ...
It looks like the change didn't work. The title on post #1 changed but the thread title didn't.