Clark parker - pics and vids

ljxo

Cherished Member
Media
Nah he's still there and you have to laugh
Still can’t believe, he chooses to side w ppl who are currently have proven loud and clear to be swimming in their own sea of fine hypocrisy. If I were him I would delete the word MAGA on my bio. Instead prefers to blame Antifa and BLM and he clearly knows damn well what would happen, if was those two groups over there, don’t play dumb or shift blame.

Reactions: vdavid91 and NES5

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
Damn, have you seen his latest story?

Screenshot_20210116-082524_Instagram.jpg

Do people really believe that?!

I am not from the US so it is kind if baffling.

HenryMarshall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

View attachment 28256571

No. Most Americans don’t believe that. Only the stupid and misinformed ones do, like him, that are of course Trump followers.

North Dakota is a Republican state though. It’s to be expected that they shun science and do whatever they want.

Rene11

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

View attachment 28256571

Is he fucking stupid or is he fucking stupid? (A rhetorical question) not only is North Dakota a republican state, their governor is of course a republican, so why would he be in cahoots with the democrats and Biden/Harris to go up against trump?? He’s a severely brainwashed reactionary pos. Still gorgeous nonetheless lol

Reactions: ljxo and bigboaster

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Is he fucking stupid or is he fucking stupid? (A rhetorical question) not only is North Dakota a republican state, their governor is of course a republican, so why would he be in cahoots with the democrats and Biden/Harris to go up against trump?? He’s a severely brainwashed reactionary pos. Still gorgeous nonetheless lol
He's quite the idiot. But that's not shocking at this point. Lol

wowza1234

Legendary Member
Media
He's quite the idiot. But that's not shocking at this point. Lol
Im not even from the USA but i spent 2 years in singapore for my diploma nd my college friend from cali once said to me that most republican is in poverty nd less educated, nd now i suddenly remember what she said nd i couldn't agree more, lol

Reactions: ljxo and bigboaster

Buddy2185

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. Most Americans don’t believe that. Only the stupid and misinformed ones do, like him, that are of course Trump followers.

North Dakota is a Republican state though. It’s to be expected that they shun science and do whatever they want.

...and they still get 2 senators. Which is fucked. The Dakotas should at most get 2 between them

vdavid91

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember he said he got a few unreleased scenes with GISP, one of it is him bottoming for Colton Grey. He said Colton fucked him harder than any guys ever did.:joy: Shame we would never be able to see it as Austin will not release it due to what happened between them.

The video was released middle of last year actually. It's the most recent video with Clark in it from GISP.

Reactions: AnthonyShnz