Clark parker - pics and vids

xyz726

Legendary Member
Media
Woah didn't know that. Shame because he was always a hot bottom

I think most of it is deleted by now but even his friends were distancing themselves. He was attacking everyone. I’m sure some gay blog has it archived.

Anyway, can’t tell if he was dealing with mental issues or if he is just an awful person.

Reactions: Jacana

shdomfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think most of it is deleted by now but even his friends were distancing themselves. He was attacking everyone. I’m sure some gay blog has it archived.

Anyway, can’t tell if he was dealing with mental issues or if he is just an awful person.
Probably a little of both. Hope he gets some help if it is mental issues.

What the hell is he going to do for money, though? It seemed like OF was his only source of income.

Reactions: vdavid91 and faruqq

ONTHEEDGENOCONTROL

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder what happened...
backstory is he went off on austin on twitter. parker seemed unhinged and went on racist tirade and made accusations of austin or the models on his site having hiv.. idk? i had to unfollow.

harvey kinkle

Mythical Member
Media
backstory is he went off on austin on twitter. parker seemed unhinged and went on racist tirade and made accusations of austin or the models on his site having hiv.. idk? i had to unfollow.
Oh I know that from earlier this year. I meant what happened recently that got his account suspended lol

Thenialrivera91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I know that from earlier this year. I meant what happened recently that got his account suspended lol

I do know he would post some stuff on people's page that would be unkind and usually pretty anti-PC

Reactions: Raven Clawed