Clark parker - pics and vids

JoeNoName

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He’s hot and I’d take his dick bare any time but he’s a huge dick
I’ve had a couple of interactions with him online and he’s too fucking full of himself
He thinks he’s handcrafted by god himself
Overall kills it that he’s such a douche but then is crying about needing money or someone to hold onto haha

ManuelTennis86

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s hot and I’d take his dick bare any time but he’s a huge dick
I’ve had a couple of interactions with him online and he’s too fucking full of himself
He thinks he’s handcrafted by god himself
Overall kills it that he’s such a douche but then is crying about needing money or someone to hold onto haha
Please go into more detail

Reactions: Bazinga1997

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's fine that he takes no shit from people in the industry. Performers shouldn't take bullshit or abuse, from other performers, employers, or fans. But he's often needlessly rude to fans and that's gonna bite him in the ass eventually. No pun intended.

Reactions: vdavid91

shdomfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's fine that he takes no shit from people in the industry. Performers shouldn't take bullshit or abuse, from other performers, employers, or fans. But he's often needlessly rude to fans and that's gonna bite him in the ass eventually. No pun intended.
He seems needlessly rude to anyone who doesn't agree with him and suck his dick (figuratively). I find it really off putting