Clash is Sam a Titan

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I loved him in avatar and he was great in Clash of the Titans. Did anyone else enjoy the film. There was a very good looking young man that was one of the last to die, he fell after he turned to stone and shattered near Perseus. anyone know his name.

A few projects Sam has coming up are Dracula Year Zero, The Canadate, and Man on a Ledge. I patiently await.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the pretty boy you're thinking of is Nicholas Hoult, who also starred in the UK teen series Skins.

Nicholas Hoult

As for Sam, I agree that he's a very handsome man. But it's a very ordinary face, really - there's nothing distinctive about it. Five seconds after you look away from the screen, you've forgotten what he looks like. You might almost call him generically handsome, like a photo-fit of what a computer thinks a handsome man should look like.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG I would never have realized this thanks. I knew there was something very familiar about him. That hair really threw me. And I never knew he was in about a boy either and I saw that movie as well. I loved him in skins as well. Which brings up a question I hope there is no answer to, Is Freddy Dead?