Clash is Sam a Titan

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by Deno, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I loved him in avatar and he was great in Clash of the Titans. Did anyone else enjoy the film. There was a very good looking young man that was one of the last to die, he fell after he turned to stone and shattered near Perseus. anyone know his name.

A few projects Sam has coming up are Dracula Year Zero, The Canadate, and Man on a Ledge. I patiently await.

2. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the pretty boy you're thinking of is Nicholas Hoult, who also starred in the UK teen series Skins.

Nicholas Hoult

As for Sam, I agree that he's a very handsome man. But it's a very ordinary face, really - there's nothing distinctive about it. Five seconds after you look away from the screen, you've forgotten what he looks like. You might almost call him generically handsome, like a photo-fit of what a computer thinks a handsome man should look like.

3. Meniscus

Gold Member

Ah, he's the kid from About a Boy. I knew he looked familiar.

4. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    OMG I would never have realized this thanks. I knew there was something very familiar about him. That hair really threw me. And I never knew he was in about a boy either and I saw that movie as well. I loved him in skins as well. Which brings up a question I hope there is no answer to, Is Freddy Dead?

5. CraigS41

CraigS41 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Tell more about this "Dracula, Year Zero" I'm VERY interested in that movie

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice