Classic CK Briefs

jenngirl1975

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To all of those men (and those women who might know), who wears CK classic briefs (white or the other colors they come in) as their primary underwear? Me personally I find them very sexy on a guy, especially with a great athletic build. I use to date a guy who wore them has his primary underwear and he absolutely look fabulous in them. I have attached an example for you guy's review.

Attachments

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I generally like to wear briefs. But when I tried CK briefs (10 or 15 years ago), they didn't have much of a basket. I hang loose and thick, so I've got to have someplace to put that. CK briefs were too constricting for me. Jockey and 2xist, on the other hand, have a nice basket... And Jockey has stretchable enough cotton that the basket stretches a little to form to my genitals.

D

deleted871301

I love CK briefs but can't seem to find the brand anywhere in South Africa anymore :frown1:

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
To all of those men (and those women who might know), who wears CK classic briefs (white or the other colors they come in) as their primary underwear? Me personally I find them very sexy on a guy, especially with a great athletic build. I use to date a guy who wore them has his primary underwear and he absolutely look fabulous in them. I have attached an example for you guy's review.

I used to wear them in regular rotation about 15-20 years ago. For some reason, I've moved on. They still look good, but I just wear other things. Actually, they were my first real "designer" underwear back in the day...

The only CK underwear I wear now are their low rise boxer brief trunks with pouch...

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
CK briefs do have a great look. I used to buy the low rise classic brief in every color they had, and they had tons of colors. I've moved on to other brands more now, but I still keep some of these in the rotation.