Classic Film Stars

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was just watching some good classic films tonight (including the incredibly sexy William Holden in his steamy role in 'Picnic') and was just curious... what are some classic film stars some of you wish you could have seen naked? Or, what classic film stars do you wish you could see naked - because you'd take a bet they were nicely hung?

Here's my list:

William Holden (one of the hottest...)
Cary Grant (sexy and debonair...)
Gary Cooper
Dana Andrews
Joseph Cotten
Montgomery Clift
Clark Gable
Farley Granger
Robert Montgomery
Gene Kelly (nice butt!!!)
Gregory Peck
Marlon Brando (younger days)
Frank Sinatra (definitely - the 'Chairman' was ultra-sexy and rumor has it, ultra-hung)

I'm sure there are plenty others, but I can't think of them all right now...if I think of more, I will re-post! I'm curious to see how you respond, so post away! :)

Reactions: fellatio4ever

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
A young Anthony Perkins (see On the Beach).
Farley Granger -- Strangers on a Train.

John Gavin: what a pig! Ultra right-wing nut who is essentially a fascist, homophobic jerk.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's my list:
Robert Taylor
John Payne
Lloyd Bridges
Rory Calhoun
Guy Madison
Jeff Chandler

Hell, I'd be happy to see them in the moderately brief "tank" suits swimmers wore in the 1950's or the early bikinis worn in Europe in late 40's and 50's
Can anyone help out??

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Aldo Rey

But, I'm still going to stand by my favorite big dick movie star... Forrest Tucker. I watched again last week, Auntie Mame with Rosalind Russell. And I really paid more attention this time to the crotch shots. They are everywhere! There is one on the front porch of 'Peckerwood' the plantation and it is obvious he is working on a semi hard. So much so he puts his right hand in his pocket and starts playing pocket pool... no shit! That is the first time I've seen this scene with a bulge and belive me it's my favorite movie of all time. I've seen it several hundred times.

Heracles

1st Like
Media
What the hell. I can't believe no-one has mentioned the ultra sexy James Dean. And Paul Newman in his younger days was HOT. Just watch him in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gary Cooper is my all time favorite. Classic example of the romantic hero.

Errol Flynn, mmm, swashbuckle this way.

Also Leslie Howard, he was pretty intense in the "Scarlet Pimpernel".