Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Laurence Olivier & John Gavin in Spartacus.
english-actor-laurence-olivier-as-crassus-and-american-actor-john-as-picture-id153467483

Wow. Never heard of John Gavin before. Woof.

Reactions: danerain

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is a rapist who raped Natalie Wood. YUCK!
I had no idea and I just read now what is supposed to be true. That's quite terrible. There is no excuse. Never ever. I just don't understand why the fact hasn't been published for over 60 years. No line, no word. I just ask why such a crime hasn't become a court case in The USA. As in so many other cases regarding Hollywood rapes it is something that will never be understandable...

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had no idea and I just read now what is supposed to be true. That's quite terrible. There is no excuse. Never ever. I just don't understand why the fact hasn't been published for over 60 years. No line, no word. I just ask why such a crime hasn't become a court case in The USA. As in so many other cases regarding Hollywood rapes it is something that will never be understandable...

By the way, there is nothing mentioned on Wikipedia regarding that rape, neither on the English nor on the German Wikipedia!

Skyfallen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By the way, there is nothing mentioned on Wikipedia regarding that rape, neither on the English nor on the German Wikipedia!
That's bc he has never faced justice for it. Natalie never pressed charges bc he was a powerful man at the top of their mutual industry.