Classic stars with small penis

ukitalad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have or had?? aren't they all dead now?? so they don't have one at all :) apart from Stacy Keach

BDS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Surely BDS is correct. Gable couldn't possibly have accomplished all he did by having a small cock. LOL

Lots of people have accomplished lots with small penis's... look at youself for instance.

There was a famous quote about Mr. Gable from Joan Crawford, it was not about how small his dick was.

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not saying, just gently suggesting...cause I wasn't there. Any pair of hands can grab ears, non? Both female and male hands. And eating out women/men is pretty much universally appreciated. Me, being gay, I don't practice eating the female part, but to each their own!! In the words of that famous song, 'Live, love, laugh and eat out!!'

Oh yeah..i've heard about John Wayne having a tiny one! Tiny and thin. I'd like to see it. Frednethel...you saying Clark ate women out?!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the question of whether Montgomery Clift had a small one or not is still unanswered. It seems like the rumor started after the publication of Kenneth Anger's book "Hollywood Babylon" in which he made reference to Monty being called Princess Tinymeat. The strange thing I had never heard any rumors about Clift's size, or lack of, before that time. Also, Kenneth Anger's book leave a lot to be desired since they are full of rumors and innuendos but no hard facts (although he does repeat many old stories). Furthermore, the great-uncle of a friend of mine worked in the NYC theater business in the 1940s and 50s, and when I had asked him about some old stars and Montgomery Clift's name came up, he said it was know he was promiscuous.

phcube23

Sexy Member
Media
I fell in love with Monty years ago...just a pity it was never realised.
I think the story about the size of his penis was flamed by the stories of the unprofessional bastard (still alive) who performed the autopsy on him. Apparently he and his wife would regail dinner party guests with stories about how small Monty's penis was. He was fired from his post apparently, but managed to secure a TV spot and later write books. I just hope his dick falls off when he dies and somebody tells salacious stories about him. I believe the nickname Princess Tinymeat was proposed by the failed movie star Kenneth (?) Angers, who wrote Hollywood Babylon.
Actually, I don't care how big his penis was (or wasn't). He was a beautiful, talented guy until his addiction to booze and prescription pills took over his life. RIP Monty.

PSbear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I pissed next to John Wayne at the Orange County airport (now John Wanye Airport). Of course I peeked. He was soft but not on the small side at all.