Classy way to respond to size question?

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do guys beat around the bush. I seriously dont understand. If you have a big dick just say "yeah its big". Whats the big deal? False modesty is so annoying to me. Anytime Ive been around a guy who first gets teased by his friend, then says "yeah its true" I say "whip it out" I dont gasp and say "Oh my Im so shocked" I mean if youre talking about penises then the girl cant be that much of a prude. Just say YES. Geez!

Agree 100%..Say yes..smile..and that's it. If she wants to continue..just say you are not getting into that.

Don't get the big deal either. One person's big is another's small. Who cares.. Answer it and leave it there..

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"I've had no complaints" usually works. It's subtle, and doesn't really "brag".

If she pushes further, you can say "enough to do the job". Also subtle.

Both of these are as cliched as suggestions earlier in the thread.

So, if I was asked how big I was in the future, I'd spread my fingers 2" apart and say "This..." wait for a response... then continue with "...wide"

Another option is to respond, "Size is relative. How big I am would all depend on how much of me you could take in. Wanna check?"

I like both of these. But I like the second one better (no surprise there :tongue:). I like it because it leaves an opening for more. How do you respond if she says 'Yes, please'? :biggrin1::tongue:

Give a technically correct but unusual answer...I always like to say "I'm in the 95th centile"

Normal distribution, mean of 14.9 cm, standard deviation of 2.1 cm. Figure out yours and you're good to go :D

I kinda like this one too, but it's only gonna work if she's into stats. If she isn't, she may just decide you're a math geek and run in the other direction.

The party was in full swing and although it wasn't a 'swinging' party he responded with "Get your knickers off and you can find out for yourself!". She obviously didn't want to lose face (or something) and they just stripped off and fucked right there on the living room carpet in full view of anyone who wanted to watch!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Whatever you do, do NOT say how big you are in inches or centimeters or using numbers. Most people don't know how big an inch or a centimeter is. If you absolutely must go there, or if she insists on it, use your hands to show the width or length, or compare it to an object nearby, ie, bigger around than this, almost as long as this. Or, make her show you how big she thinks "big" is with her hands, because big is relative, and then tell her if you're bigger or smaller than that. I think that last one is best.

Personally, I like numbers. But then I know how big a 7" cock is in relation to a 9" and a 5" cock.

I agree that numbers might not work so well with everyone.

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rawdog's suggestions are pretty smooth!

Whatever you do, do NOT say how big you are in inches or centimeters or using numbers. Most people don't know how big an inch or a centimeter is. If you absolutely must go there, or if she insists on it, use your hands to show the width or length, or compare it to an object nearby, ie, bigger around than this, almost as long as this. Or, make her show you how big she thinks "big" is with her hands, because big is relative, and then tell her if you're bigger or smaller than that. I think that last one is best.

This seems the most straightforward suggestion yet, and one I'll probably be able to pull off even after a drink or two. The problem is, if a girl does ever bring it up, it usually takes me a bit off guard that I forget entirely how to respond articulately.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This seems the most straightforward suggestion yet, and one I'll probably be able to pull off even after a drink or two. The problem is, if a girl does ever bring it up, it usually takes me a bit off guard that I forget entirely how to respond articulately.

That's what I was thinking. It's much easier to be smooth that way. You could even start with your hands together and slowly pull them apart until you've reached how big you are, while watching her face. Or if you ask her to show you how big she thinks "big" is and if you're bigger, you could take her hands and pull them further apart to show her that. It's less crude than using words, especially if you're prone to being too nervous to say anything, and allows you to say a lot without saying it.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was at a party over the weekend and after a couple bottle of cheap white wine and a flattering word from a housemate, this Australian girl suddenly started asking me all these questions about how big it was, how big she bet it was and everything else designed to embarrass me I'm guessing. I just kinda laughed at the time, though in hindsight I wish I'd been a hell of a lot smoother about it.

Awkwardness is my default setting, apparently.
I assume the flattering word from your housemate was about your dick, so she was already aware of your size.

Why don't you turn the question back to her? Say size is relative, ask what she prefers, and get her to describe the variation in dick proportions she's previously encountered.

If all else fails, grab her forearm, wrap your fingers around her wrist, and with a serious look on your face say, "about as thick as your wrist and as long as your forearm". :wink:

slab8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If all else fails, grab her forearm, wrap your fingers around her wrist, and with a serious look on your face say, "about as thick as your wrist and as long as your forearm". :wink:[/QUOTE]

That reminds me of a situation some years ago when I was out at a bar with two female co-workers. We were watching a band, and they were talking and giggling about the lead singer, who was quite obviously well endowed. I wasn't impressed, and said so. That of course led to the "how big are you?" question.
I didn't say a word, just grabbed both hands of one of them and stacked her fists on the table, grabbed one hand of the other and put it on top, then nodded my head. That changed the tone of conversation for the rest of the evening.
In the next couple weeks they both verified my size. One was married, and only 'verified' me twice. The other 'verified' me many times for the next six months.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do guys beat around the bush. I seriously dont understand. If you have a big dick just say "yeah its big". Whats the big deal?

I can attest to being one of those "beat around the bush" types in a previous life. Chalk it up to low self esteem and inexperience. For another, and this is the biggest reason why I never considered myself "big" until I got on these sex forums, measurements being bandied around in conversations are almost always about length. How the hell was I supposed to know that 5.5" to 6" girth is considered large?

False modesty is so annoying to me. Anytime Ive been around a guy who first gets teased by his friend, then says "yeah its true" I say "whip it out" I dont gasp and say "Oh my Im so shocked" I mean if youre talking about penises then the girl cant be that much of a prude. Just say YES. Geez!

I need to have more friends like you. I've been hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Agree 100%..Say yes..smile..and that's it. If she wants to continue..just say you are not getting into that.

See, I'm never one to shirk from a challenge. If she wants to "get into that" I'd better have a good reason for upping the ante.

I like both of these. But I like the second one better (no surprise there :tongue:). I like it because it leaves an opening for more. How do you respond if she says 'Yes, please'? :biggrin1::tongue:

I'd say, "Get your clothes off, jump in the swing, and put your feet in the stirrups while I get a couple of bottles of water, we'll be here a while." I like Riven650's anecdote about the guy in the party, but I don't have that much guts. A one on one challenge without an audience is enough for me.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good advice! My one and only cock pic here is also on my phone for that very reason.

Nah, I liked the fist story and idea of using her forearm or your hands held apart or an object to compare it to much better than using a photo. I think a photo might ruin the mystery before the pants come off, but that's me. I've never met a woman like Seaside, who would ask straight off how big a man is and just expect him to say how big he is, so maybe she would prefer a photo.

I'm going to add a caveat to the photo idea, though, if you like it. If you do use a photo, make sure that you include a common object next to your penis so she can see the relative size of it. You can use a tape measure, but I honestly think a beer bottle or a coke can would impress her more. Perspective is hard to see in photos, and like I said before, most people really don't know what an inch or a centimeter is, so using a soda can or a regular beer bottle would get the point across much better.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say, "Get your clothes off, jump in the swing, and put your feet in the stirrups while I get a couple of bottles of water, we'll be here a while."

Good answer. :wink:

I like Riven650's anecdote about the guy in the party, but I don't have that much guts. A one on one challenge without an audience is enough for me.

I don't have the guts myself, but could probably (definitely :redface:) be Dommed into it. But then, if I knew and trusted him enough for him to have that kind of power over me, I'd know how big his dick was!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good answer. :wink:

The reply is a habit because I say that to MrsR all the time (when she's not sore that is)

I don't have the guts myself, but could probably (definitely :redface:) be Dommed into it. But then, if I knew and trusted him enough for him to have that kind of power over me, I'd know how big his dick was!

Touché!

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I assume the flattering word from your housemate was about your dick, so she was already aware of your size.

Why don't you turn the question back to her? Say size is relative, ask what she prefers, and get her to describe the variation in dick proportions she's previously encountered.

If all else fails, grab her forearm, wrap your fingers around her wrist, and with a serious look on your face say, "about as thick as your wrist and as long as your forearm". :wink:

Well, there's that. But whether or not I know what information she's got, I still never manage the clever/smooth reply. I'm cursed, I tell you.

It's not normally the sort of information I'd give out unprompted, which isn't to say I hate the attention either. Useful advice mostly so far.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
.....I still never manage the clever/smooth reply. I'm cursed, I tell you....
I know you can do "smooth". Maybe "clever" is a stretch. :tongue:

I know you're both but I don't want you getting too cocky.

You didn't tell us the outcome with MissAussie. Did you get lucky?

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why do guys beat around the bush. I seriously dont understand. If you have a big dick just say "yeah its big". Whats the big deal? False modesty is so annoying to me. Anytime Ive been around a guy who first gets teased by his friend, then says "yeah its true" I say "whip it out" I dont gasp and say "Oh my Im so shocked" I mean if youre talking about penises then the girl cant be that much of a prude. Just say YES. Geez!

Exactly.

That is the point I made earlier. If a woman is forward enough to just come out and ask me then there is no need to be smooth. Just answer question. I'm not worried about her being shocked, shy or offended because hey, she asked me.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly.

That is the point I made earlier. If a woman is forward enough to just come out and ask me then there is no need to be smooth. Just answer question. I'm not worried about her being shocked, shy or offended because hey, she asked me.

I think the big deal about saying, "Yeah, I have a big dick," is probably two-fold: you don't want to seem cocky, and her idea of "big" might be different from yours and she doesn't agree with you, in which case you'd look foolish and cocky, which makes you a dick. Not everyone responds well to boastfulness or bragging. Also, saying, "It's eight inches long and 5.5 inches around," isn't clever or witty or smooth, and a lot of guys want to be clever or witty or smooth, because those things will get a guy laid easier with most women than bragging or being boastful.

Last edited:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
saying that it is big does not work all the time.
As most think you are not telling the truth.

Plus the FEW people that I told will not stop blahing about it. :redface:
They use it for embarrassment purposes.

I think that is seasides point, if they say no way dont believe it, it opens up to opportunity to show them. So if your big its a way in to letting them see.

D_Hawkeye Pierced

Just Browsing
Media
Quite possibly one of the most difficult questions for a guy to answer! It seems to be a double edged sword. Both answers can come out wrong.

Case in point, If you say, ya i have a BIG one, some girls assume your a being cocky (as supported by previous statements), OR she could be intrigued and want you to prove it.

Should you be modest and say i think im average they could lose interest and someone might have moderate interest in you, and if it was more sexual than an emotional connection (like a possible one night stand) then your partner may just stop trying. OR the two of you proceed to getting down with it and she becomes very surprised about what your are packing!

Unfortunately I have had all those situations come to fruition except for a girl thinking that I do have a big cock and it gets her more aroused. Clearly this is girl and situation dependent but it would be nice for a change that once a girl asks that question that she has intentions of verifying it.

One more comment, from my experience, once a girl is asking about the size of your cock, thats her sign that she is interested no matter what really, and she is just trying to get the conversation directed in a sexual direction. When things haven't worked out it's been my fault for not following through (in hindsight of course). Each situation requires a different answer in my opinion, and if you know the personality of the girl it is more likely to help the outcome.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get asked this often and to be honest other people usually answer this for me. Or at least they go around telling people I have a big dick.

But the reason I don't usually flat out say I'm big is because I don't want them to be disappointed. Like if I say its big and its not as big as they thought. Or I give them numbers and they overestimate.

Usually though I say "Why don't I show you and you can decide for yourself." or "If you're not impressed, you'd be the first."

:cool:

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Think the bottom line is if your asked and your big just say yes im big and whip it out. End of discussion and you'l most likly get a fuck out of it.