Classy way to respond to size question?

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unfortunately, there is no set answer to this quandry and not all women will respond in the same way, but one thing is crystal clear...when a woman wants to know what you are packing, she is either interested for herself or a friend, so don't just assume that its a straightforward come on.
If asked I will get the girl to wrap her hand around my wrist to get a idea of the girth, then I will tell her either its just under 10 inches (double figures always go down well) or I will use say " about the length of your forearm". If she is really bold I might say, "I could send you a pic of it on my phone but you have to return the compliment.
If she send you a sexy pic of herself then she has crossed the line from from being a prospect to nearer a dead cert as long as you don't say or do anything stupid!
At this point, I will get her alone and I will deliberately not mention my cock again all night as this would be just boasting. My goal would be either her place or mine!
Had over 200 women so far and few have been through the "show and tell" technique using the phone pics.

Shawn8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why do guys beat around the bush. I seriously dont understand. If you have a big dick just say "yeah its big". Whats the big deal? False modesty is so annoying to me. Anytime Ive been around a guy who first gets teased by his friend, then says "yeah its true" I say "whip it out" I dont gasp and say "Oh my Im so shocked" I mean if youre talking about penises then the girl cant be that much of a prude. Just say YES. Geez!

I'm with Seaside on this: if the lady is forward enough to ask either 1) tell her or, if she's so inclined, 2) show her. You can always beat, or preferably, lick around the bush later. :tongue:

S8

Seraph1010

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually say, in a very confident tone, "12 milimeters." The girls who get it laugh, and the girls who don't say "that's huge!" It probably wouldn't work as well in countries that use the metric system though.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You women...we ordered at Togos a while back and she proceded to tell the guy "that sandwich really isn't a foot long" and I almost ran out of the store :redface:

I do that to my BF as well. I just enjoy embarrassing him :tongue:[/QUOTE]

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with Seaside on this: if the lady is forward enough to ask either 1) tell her or, if she's so inclined, 2) show her. You can always beat, or preferably, lick around the bush later. :tongue:

S8

I think it's the "how" part that's under discussion. If you want to directly answer her, do you show a photo? Use your hands to demonstrate the length? Use a beer bottle? Give measurements in inches/centimeters? Or just whip it out right there? Those are all different ways of being direct, no beating around the bush, but some methods may be smoother or more clever or better than others.

D_Bruce S Sphincter

Sexy Member
Media
Good question, Scotty...I've had the same experience and resulting quandary.

My response is usually to answer back with such an exaggerated answer that it makes us both laugh...I'll think up as many ways I can to make it funny, taking the hyperbole a little further each time, and eventually "confess" to her what she already knows: that I'm exaggerating.

This lets her know I'm secure enough about myself to laugh about it, honest enough to admit the obvious exaggeration, and subtly sarcastic about her indelicacy in asking to begin with (really...such a question never deserves a direct answer).

In the end, she has no idea what size I really am, but we had fun and I made a good impression on her with my humor.

I'll make up a few examples off the cuff:

"Wanna see it? It's parked out back in the loading area. The curbside parking spots are never big enough".

"I had to have one leg amputated to make room for it in my pants".

"It's not here. It finally got big enough to move out and go to college."

"It's a curse, really. I'd have to be in the next room to make love to you."

"You're actually talking to my penis. But the rest of my body is only 2" long".

...and the alternative to admitting exaggeration is to sarcastically deny it:

"I swear I'm telling you the honest-to-God truth. What man would possibly want to exaggerate about the size of his penis?"

Last edited:

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
Back to the photo idea, I just thought, wouldn't it be a bit weird to be a guy carrying around a picture of his dick on his phone or whatever? Or am I just behind the times?

I'm 23, and I think most girls my age would find this weird and off-putting. But maybe that's just because Europe is sexually so conservative...
I think a lot of women would want to see it when asked, out of curiosity. But it would still be a turn off. Besides, if she has already seen it, there is less incentive for her to get you naked.
Mystery might be the biggest turn on to female-kind!

Last edited:

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
We all know this joke:
Why are women so bad at parking?
-Because every man tells her this (*holds index fingers appart 5 inches*) is 10 inches.

So when someone asks I almost never give a number. Usually I grab her arm and compare it.

And after she has seen it, I sometimes play it down. I'll shave off an inch or two.
Why? Because the next guy that tells her his dick is 10 inches (and we all know most men lie), will have to hear her say: "No way, that looks more like 6 or 7" Then she will whip out her arm and show her what 10 inches would look like :D

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ROFL :biggrin1:. This one, if said with a straight face, would probably work on me. :biggrin1:

I think that's the problem... I'd never be able to say half of those jokes with a straight face without some ridiculous smug face at the end. Oh well! Simplicity, I suppose, nothing wrong there.

D_Bruce S Sphincter

Sexy Member
Media
It's not about keeping a straight face, but letting yourself laugh aloud at the joke, right along with her.

Well, if you try NOT to smile, you just end up with that smug grin. But fully aware of how over-the-top exaggerated your answers are, you just let yourself bust up and enjoy a laugh together. Women love catching you in the act of NOT taking yourself seriously. In addition, it supports what James says about maintaining the mystery and not handing over the answer...or the penis...ha ha...until the time is right.

Ladies...do you agree?

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
My motto when confronting this type of question has been to return the question: how many inches do you need? Or how big do you need it?

They are usually dumbfounded and dont say anything, unless they are size-queens and then is up to me going on with that interaction.

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Another way to approach this if you are above average size, is to suggest that you are really small, which may pique her curiosity to find out if you are telling the truth.

Just tell her "Babe, I'm so small you won't even know I am there. You can just lie back, do your fingernails, listen to some music, or catch up on your reading and I will clean up after myself when I am finished"

LOL...I love a man who can clean up after himself!!!

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but the problem with answering directly is that most women can't measure dick sizes for shit. Girls have told me they think my dick is 9 or 9.5 inches before, when really its 7.8-8 inches. My point being that if you tell her your size without her actually seeing it, some girls may not be as impressed since they are used to thinking every 7 inch guy they've been with is 8, etc.
I guess the problem would be solved as soon as you actually took your pants off but eh, just a thought..

I couldn't agree more with this statement. Women are teeeerrrrrrible at estimating size. I'm 7.5" and I'm usually given at least another inch when a woman estimates what I've got. This lady once told me, "That's got to be 9 inches." I just simply thought, "yeah, let's go with that."

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once, several years back, the conversation with a young girl had taken a heavily sexual tone, and she eventually asked me "well, how big is your dick?" I don't know where I came up with the sudden witt, but I looked her in the eye and held my thumb and index finger about 5" apart, and said "it's about this big." She then said "well, that isn't very big," to which I responded "you didn't ask how big it got, just how big it was right now." I wish that I was always so quick on my feet as I was that night (sigh).

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In high school someone nicknamed me the 'hung nerd.' The rumor had apparently reached my college, since a girl brought it up when we were chatting. (I don't remember how but the subject had come up naturally.)

"So are you really a 'hung nerd?'" she asked.

Hmm. It depends on whether 'hung' means long or thick. My dick is long, but not thick. In fact the length makes it look absurdly slender. I tried to give a cute answer...

"That depends on whether you measure with a tape or a ruler," I said playfully, thinking it was a cute way to hint at the girth vs length issue.

"Gah! It's not like I'd actually want to measure it!" she snorted, obviously just annoyed.

(I guess that was a boner!)