Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
That's hard to swallow.

Probably way too easy to swallow. But word to the wise: SPIT THAT SHIT OUT!!!

Howdy doody lookin' closet case motherfucker.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Blktopbuttlvr said:
Come on, this is not shocking news. That's like saying we didn't know Boy George was gay. Also the unprotected sex thing, if the man whore didn't want to have unprotected sex, he was a former Army Ranger, I am sure he could have took skinny ass Clay. News flash to all those on here that gasp at the though of unprotected sex, people do it everyday, your parents did it, and you know what you probably have too!
I'm not gasping at the fact he had unprotected sex, just emphasizing that in my mind, this makes those few fools in the world who are suddenly promoting him as a gay 'icon', and even worse, a gay 'role model' seriously misguided. :smile:

However, your comment about my parents having had unprotected sex is surely in error, as I was in fact a miraculous freak of nature spawned of two people who never even shared an unprotected smile at one another. :rolleyes:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:shocked:WHAT? How can this be? He sung Bridge Over Troubled Waters with such masculine bravado. Remember the powerful last stanza? "If you ever neeeeed a friend (the largest gospel choir prior to the Coretta Scott King funeral answers harmonically "neeeeed a friend".) From the other speaker blares the best Las Vegas pit orchestra money can buy "ta-ta-da, da-da!" with a Las Vegas show kick.

Clay is nothing but an bean-pole effeminate dude....with a tiny weenie!!!??

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
garthnd said:
Last time I checked...Kelly Clarkson is the ONLY one of "THOSE" idols who's even nudged the richter scale of popular music (and I think it's because she dyed her hair BLONDE but that's just me) Let CLAY BE CLAY!!!:rolleyes: (you can thank me later Mat:wink: )

Yeah I am sure it has nothing to do with having one of the greatest voices on the planet. The blonde hair helps her, but Kelly can also sing.

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Maybe it's me, but this guy's story just seems fabricated. I personally don't care, but this guys sounds like just someone else trying to get famous off of a celebrity. I mean, I have thought Clay was gay since he was on American Idol, but this story just seems too unreal. And he kept the cum rag? Come on! Howard Stern is the king of doing stuff like this.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thirteenbyseven said:
Clay is nothing but an bean-pole effeminate dude....with a tiny weenie!!!??

No dude, he's a bean-pole BUTCH TOP with a tiny (bumpy) weenie. :biggrin1:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a hard time believing the "butch" aspect of this story. There is no way he pushed around an army ranger (against his will anyway). If the story was that he was a bitchy little twink who talked dirty and liked it rough, yeah - I'd buy that. It's funny as hell, but believable. The version that was published is a bit of a stretch.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dust said:

ngyu54.jpg

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RideRocket said:
I always pictured him as being the guy who sings the songs for Disney movies.

he has sung for disney movies. He tried to release Menkin/Ashman's 'Proud of Your Boy' (a song dumped in an early draft of Alladin) and It was thick in swaltz and broadway dinner-theatre ITV suger. I'm sure in a few years he'll be playing the lead in a touring company of 'Joseph and the Amazing Tech...' if he's lucky.