Clay Aiken - Who's Your Daddy

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just heard that TMZ s reporting that Clay Aiken, the 29-year-old former American Idol runner-up, is going to be a father. Clay's producer and best friend Jaymes Foster -- with whom he occasionally lives -- is reportedly pregnant with his child via artificial insemination. Jaymes is the sister of famed music producer and composer David Foster, is said to be 50, and due in August. If true, the baby will be the first for them both.

Are your kidding...can you image sister boy Clay being your daddy???

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess I'm a week late...didn't see it on LPSG, the news or web until today....sorry about the duplication?!?!?!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hay don't apologize, That is news no matter when its posted. Not surprised by the artificial means at all. God, he's probably hoping for a special needs child to have a baby with a 50 year old, I'd say thats iffy at best.

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
Did some PR guy tell him "They do it with a turkey baster. You just jerk off and give them the stuff and then they put it in her. Trust me, the second she's pregnant the gay rumors will stop."

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did some PR guy tell him "They do it with a turkey baster. You just jerk off and give them the stuff and then they put it in her. Trust me, the second she's pregnant the gay rumors will stop."

I agree mate, what's this rubbish about artificial insemination? Sex is sex, especially if you have a purpose in getting her stuffed. I have known some gay friends though, who absolutely couldn't raise a stiffie in any manner with a girl or even thinking about one.

I believe the lad is from the State of North Carolina and I did a quick search on that state's adoption laws since America doesn't have uniform laws from state-to-state like we do. They permit single parent and gay adoptions. I would think he could pass the back ground and personal checks, home environment, etc., without a problem. I don't ever remember reading about any untoward scandals in his life other than the occasional dowager queen being bitchy whilst gossiping on line.

He could be a father without any current help and the up-shot is, no dirty nappies.