clean cock

colt99

Just Browsing
Media
just wondering if any guys have something to say about some guys issues with being clean. there is the body odor issue, the bad breath issue, and the jock itch issue and the hairy ass with messy shits issue. I guess if you do the three s'S, shave shit and shower you should be fine. anybody have any tips or storys about being clean.

TripodMillenium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A number of times I've been with an uncut guy, and had to tell him to go to the bathroom and have himself a quick wash.

stink and smegma. bleh

(funny how people get so up-in-arms about foreskin.... If you're gonna have it, ya should wash as much as it requires you do to be clean. Otherwise, I've got no sympathy for the foreskin pride folks)

I've had an experience with someone trying to climb on without having prepared beforehand. He didn't manage it, since he decided to try without lube... but the point is that I was POWERFULLY turned off to see brown on the condom.

*shudders*

Pressing the flesh should be just that.... flesh. Filth, feces, and funk should not be in the equation.

Nothing disgusts me more. Except maybe zoophilia, necrophilia, pedophilia, and such.

aussiejd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes being uncut I have figured out that antibacterial wash keeps the smells at bay and keeps everyone happy. I use it everyday, sometimes twice and have no issues.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I have a friend who will only have sex immediatly after they have both showered, and always showers immediatly after. Thats all well and good, but doesn`t allow for spontinaity which can make a nice change.

I personally like good personal hygeine and grooming, but feel if you are going to get intimate with someone you can`t be too picky about these things, we all have our bodily functions.

My one real tip is after sex at bedtime and a good nights sleep, don`t go down on him in the morning. Oral after sex is only OK if its fresh!

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A number of times I've been with an uncut guy, and had to tell him to go to the bathroom and have himself a quick wash.

stink and smegma. bleh

I'm uncut but nobody NEVER asked me to have a quick wash.
in a country where circumcision is rare, (almost) everybody knows how to wash his genitals correctly

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is always nice to have a clean relationship. I have always enjoyed the pre-play involved in getting cleaned up. You can clean each other and that can be a real turn on.

I would not think of doing much of anything with anyone who had a bad smell.

Additionally, anyone who presents self in an unclean state certainly does not respect him/her self.

Cleaning before hand and even after can be part of the fore-play and the post-play.

Enjoy life.

wideone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Two words: baby wipes. I always carry some of these with me in my bag. The witchhazel and aloe leave you clean as a whistle.

I have no idea how people can spend an entire evening on the dance floor or at a bar and not clean up the ass and pubes before getting down to business. Guess I'm a bit of a clean freak.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I see nothing wrong with a man smelling like a man. I have a problem with a man smelling like a goat, however.

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I see nothing wrong with a man smelling like a man. I have a problem with a man smelling like a goat, however.

Same thing here...I see nothing with clean mansweat, and I even get off on it. There's a big difference between clean mansmell and unwashed funk and funk just ain't gonna git ya laid no matter how big the dick or sweet looking the ass...:tongue:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same thing here...I see nothing with clean mansweat, and I even get off on it. There's a big difference between clean mansmell and unwashed funk and funk just ain't gonna git ya laid no matter how big the dick or sweet looking the ass...:tongue:

Agreed :wink:

I also insist on a completely clean and thoroughly douched ass. Crunchy fux are not for me.