Clean Cut

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by madame_zora, Dec 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madame_zora

Gold Member

clean_cut yes, Today, 08:06 PM

Group: Member
    Member No.: 18423

yes u look like a gay crossdresser

Just thought I'd share the pm I just got from this troll with the group. Apparently he's also too stupid to read my signature and know that I don't pm with newbies. Perhaps I should add trolls to the list. BTW, I wonder if trolls know they're trolls?

2. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

But this one is kinda pyscho, don't you think?

He joined today and only posts about how much he hates uncut cocks -- and gays.

He's one for the archives.

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

He's one for the ignore list!!

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

It's probably the same guy as Leotaylor, I'm not sure yet, but there are plenty of indications. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up, this is not someone to take seriously (not that any of us would!).

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Agreed. He's completely out of line and he's personally insulted one of our more beloved members.

However, shouldn't he be reported to Mark?

Using someone who obviously doesn't belong at LPSG as a target for derision in his own Meet and Greet topic doesn't fit our usual mature style.

I hope we aren't going to degrade into an effete mob a la last year's near mutiny.

It could spell a long, painful death to LPSG.

We deserve better. So does Mark.

6. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I agree, the guy is quite clearly scum.

I really want to know how people mnage to turn out like him.

My mind just cannot quite comprehend how so much idiocy can be compacted into one person.

7. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

Maybe he was circumcised as a kid and is bitter about it?

Or maybe he's extremely religious, they tend to be against both of those things?

<!--QuoteBegin-Pappy
    @Dec 27 2004, 08:27 PM
    He&#39;s one for the ignore list&#33;&#33;
    [post=270094]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

He&#39;s one for the gallows if you ask me....

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, I wasn&#39;t here last year so I don&#39;t know what happened, and I don&#39;t care at all that he was rude to me- I&#39;m a big girl. If you&#39;ve read the rest of his posts (as I did before I decided to post this), he&#39;s done nothing but insult everyone he&#39;s talked to. I don&#39;t think Mark&#39;s job around here should be one of drill seargent, some of the little stuff we can handle ourselves. I wanted to do this publicly for two reasons: 1) So everyone would know what a moron he is, and 2) So he&#39;d know for certain how I will trest any future pmms he sends me. I&#39;ve repeatedly asked newbies and lurkers not to pm me, I even added it to my signature, but I still get several a day. I will post it as often as I feel I need to in order to solve the problem.

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I agree that the best boards have a sense of d-it-yourself admin type influence. If he continues to insult people, I say we ask Mark to ban his IP address. That way, it won&#39;t matter what name he chooses.

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Like the fact that he doesn&#39;t realise that a punctuation mark should be followed by a space? And he spells like an &#39;Orson twine&#39;? (Inside joke; Jana will understand&#33; :D ) Yeah ... I noticed.

11. benderten2001

Gold Member

madame_zora...I join the others in expressing concern and dismay.
    While it&#39;s best to ignore such behavior (and hopefuly not encourage it&#33;) it does achieve a purpose too, though to let others know about it ...which you&#39;ve done.

My experience here indicates Mark DOES care about such shenanigans and he has (and will) intervene in a most appropriate way as he reasonably can.

And, yes--it is too bad he has THIS too, to have to worry about&#33;

btw...If I ever go off my rocker and totally "loose it". around here, I might direct my comments though solely to you from that point as well, Mdme Z.&#33; You already know how I feel about your avatars&#33; (Heck...They just get better each time you change &#39;em&#33;) -_-

Ahem. --Anyway, You are a delight to have around here&#33; (as are the other ladies.)

I know for certain that I speak for many. "Hang in there" (uhhh, HERE) and don&#39;t let this stuff deter you one bit.

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yeah - the room&#39;s full of ... um ... pegs for you to grab&#33;

13. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yeah - the room&#39;s full of ... um ... pegs for you to grab&#33;
    [post=270393]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Why, Pecker, are you volunteering?? No worries, mates, I&#39;m not going anywhere. Where in the hell would I go to enjoy this kind of company anyway? No doubt there are plenty of members who wish I&#39;d take a vacation now and then, but the truth is I&#39;ve got too much time on my hands and too few hobbies&#33; The lure of all the brilliant minds and beautiful people is simply too much for me, I&#39;m hooked.

14. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    You&#39;re too much, madame... You crack me up&#33; *love*

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

Like the fact that he doesn&#39;t realise that a punctuation mark should be followed by a space? And he spells like an &#39;Orson twine&#39;? (Inside joke; Jana will understand&#33; :D ) Yeah ... I noticed.
    [post=270368]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

OMG, I almost forgot about Orson twine- maybe we can tie him up and throw him overboard with it&#33;&#33; :D :D :D

16. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Madame Zora I was looking at his yahoo profile he is only 19 I think that mark should remove him from the site we have enough people we dont need an ass on here.

17. Freddie53

Gold Member

Jana,

You are a lady and you are a class act. Thanks for alerting the rest of us. I&#39;m sure we will all catch hell from him sooner or later.

He certainly is not a gentleman. He is rude, insensitive, arrogant, self-righteous, lacking in any charm or manners, a total hypocrite, and his body needs a very hot temperature to keep his loose tongue in check forever.

Now he can&#39;t accuse me of bad language at least on this post. I won&#39;t mention the others. I&#39;m sure he can find them. Be my guest. This guy needs to leave you alone. After givng him the good once over tongue lashing. I say then totally ignore his posts as if they aren&#39;t there.

And I join all the other guys here saying welcome and stay. I don&#39;t qualify as having the measurements for this group. But I asked to join. You were the first to welcome me if I recall. I haven&#39;t forgotten that and I am not likely to.

And you make it a point to welcome everyone. Something I haven&#39;t done.

To the group. Some folks got on the small penis group and put the manager through misery. I got tired of going through the posts that several people, males and females, were posting. But we, me included, kept feeding the trolls. we must not make that mistake here. Most trolls go away when ignored. If a particulary bad post is posted, one of us can always ask that that particular one is removed.

This is a wonderful group. I am like you Jana. Being retired and can&#39;t do much these days and my computer is my salvation. ( read one of your later posts about not having many hobbies and enjoying visiting people on this forum. This group is just wonderful and you make it incredibly even better.

And one more thing. Anyone getting too sanctimonious on this forum needs to check where they are. It is like a teetotaler with a wine cooler in his hand at a bar extoling the virtues of never touching a drink of alcohol. Just doesn&#39;t ring very well. Plays to deaf ears. Not that there is any thing wrong here. It just isn&#39;t the third grade classroom down the street either. Maybe sixth grade. Yea, I haven&#39;t forgotten conversations there in the sixth grade.

Thanks for your wonderful many acts of kindness shown on this forum to me.

A true friend,

Freddie

18. madame_zora

Gold Member

Horny 6.5, thanks for the words of encourgament, you don&#39;t post enough&#33; I always like reading your thoughts when you do.

Just so everyone knows the background, Mark has removed this asshole several times, blocked a couple of his ip addys, and STILL he returns. I am not computer savvy enough to know how all this works, but I hate to have to keep going to Mark saying "Daddy, help", it feels like I can&#39;t take care of myself. So this time I decided to take it to the group to be on the inside to know what really happening, so that everyone will have the same opportunity that I did (and jonb, and DMW, and several others from last go-&#39;round) to judge for themselves. We have a great group here and I don&#39;t like uninvited weirdos queering up the mix&#33; Cleancut, LeoTaylor, or whatever he calls himself is a destructive force and doesn&#39;t add anything of value to the intention of the group as a whole. I hope we will all find a way to let him know he is unwelcome, and perhaps he will find more intersting places to do his trolling. I doubt it, but I am an optimist after all (dammit&#33;).

19. Imported

Gold Member

Thanatos: Zora, you get SEVERAL pms a DAY ? Woah... jeebus...

Miss popular heh? ;)

20. jonb

Gold Member

YHBT YHL HAND

(There&#39;s also ones about "You didn&#39;t read the Newsgroups: line. You&#39;ll be told all about it.")

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.