"Clean House" Mark Brunetz

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
mark is the hot interior designer from the style network show "clean house". he always seems to be showing a bulge when he is around the crew. i think he's packing something big down under. even if he is not packing that much of anything he is by far one of the hottest designers i have seen on any makeover show. would you guys think he is packing some bratwurst?

here is a pic of him if some of you guys are not familiar with him: http://markbrunetz.ibuilder.com/Images/MB promo1.jpg

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's cutie-putootie for sure...wonder if he has 'interesting-shaved bits' to go along with the interesting face-fur???

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I love this show! Niecy Nash is adorable! The guy that I like is the yard sale guy, Allen Lee Haff! He is so cute. He reminds me of a blonde Rich Lowry!:biggrin: Is he still on the show? I haven't had time to see much of the new episodes, but I heard he's no longer on, same as Linda.

quarkGLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Agreed. Mark is hot and is one of the sweetest men I know. Sorry I can't help you with the rest of your question... he's not that kind of friend.