"Clean House" Mark Brunetz

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by afflictionhottie85, Feb 25, 2007.

1. afflictionhottie85

afflictionhottie85 New Member

Albums:
    mark is the hot interior designer from the style network show "clean house". he always seems to be showing a bulge when he is around the crew. i think he's packing something big down under. even if he is not packing that much of anything he is by far one of the hottest designers i have seen on any makeover show. would you guys think he is packing some bratwurst?

here is a pic of him if some of you guys are not familiar with him: http://markbrunetz.ibuilder.com/Images/MB promo1.jpg

2. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    love the show..he is a cutie..but I actually like the other guy

3. bigtoad

bigtoad Well-Known Member

He's cutie-putootie for sure...wonder if he has 'interesting-shaved bits' to go along with the interesting face-fur???

4. agnslz

Gold Member

I love this show! Niecy Nash is adorable! The guy that I like is the yard sale guy, Allen Lee Haff! He is so cute. He reminds me of a blonde Rich Lowry!:biggrin: Is he still on the show? I haven't had time to see much of the new episodes, but I heard he's no longer on, same as Linda.

5. quarkGLS

quarkGLS New Member

Agreed. Mark is hot and is one of the sweetest men I know. Sorry I can't help you with the rest of your question... he's not that kind of friend.

6. Lucerie

Lucerie New Member

I think that Nate Burkas (sp?) that works with Oprah is wonderful, handsome and talented

7. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I agree with you Lucerie...I would like him to show me a few tricks around the house!!

Draft saved Draft deleted