clean penis

Luvemlrg: My husband and I have been trying to figure out how to get rid of the hair from his
penis and testes. We tried shaving, but I don't like the 'nubbs'. Nair was nasty. The gal who does my waxing said she doesn't reccomend waxing for men. What do you suggest?

D_MisterBates

1st Like
Media
i cant believe that shaving dosent work.
i use a mach3 turbo with the little lotion strip while standing in the back of the shower, and i shave about every other day. if you dont like nubblies then shower before you get it on.

another alternative is electrolisys, permanant hair removal, not too costly.
you should look in the phonebook and ask someone who does it.

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never tried the stuff but on name alone "NADS" sounds like it's worth a try.
Anytime I've seen it, that's what I thought it would be for. Also if you want a permanent solution that's a little pricey you could consider laser hair removal. It would take a few consultations but it would then always be smooth for both of your pleasure.

I've used a dipilatory on my balls before and it wasn't worth the mess, so I've stuck to shaving with a razor.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you want something permanent then how about electrolysis? Just pluck those pesky hairs out and if done correctly it rips the root of the hair out so no regrowth--ever! Okay so actually it's running an electric charge in there that kills off the hair folicle but plucking is also an option-- Don't laugh I knew a guy who did this, of course he also had an extra large saftey pin pierced through his cheek and had both nipples sliced off so...
However you need to think carefully about this since it's a situation that really is forever so ask if you really mind the hair that much or does he just need to groom a little better.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a type of shaver @sensualproducts.com that is reputed to be a different if not safer for the pubic region, both testes and labial. I'm currently working on ordering it, and will give any feedback I cna.

TripodMillenium: Well.... phosphoric acid gel works good... :p :lol: ((also known as "navy jelly"))

A little slopped when I was working on getting the rust of some metal with my dad.... hit my wrist and I didn't notice it was burning me.....

I now have a tiny permanent bald spot there.... :p ((I washed off the burn (which was red and kinda bumpy as it was a true acid burn) and then it just healed in a couple days..... and no more hair there since...))

but... I would NOT... ABSOLUTELY NOT recommend trying to use that down *there*..... since you would greatly risk permanent scarring.... :p

como: I used NAIR on my chest once, and most everywhere else too for that matter, it made my nipples red and they really hurt for some time. I would be pretty scared of using it on my dick. but bengay while burning the balls does nothing on the shaft, so who knows.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Ineligible@Dec 7 2004, 04:35 PM
And terrific pain, I bet, too.
[post=266400]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, there's always plucking, but that only works if you don't have much hair already.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's the name of a product that I have been using with success and absolutely NO discomfort. 'MAGIC SHAVE' (a blue and silver can) is available at Walmart in the ethnic shaving products for men. It is powdered and is mixed with water. DILUTE it to half strength then apply as directed.

It's even safe to use in those 'dark places' where only special people are allowed to visit!!

RICKY_27

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by lighthouse@Dec 8 2019, 05:51 PM
It's good that he's willing to tidy himself up down there. Nobody wants to go south & deal with ZZ Top.
[post=266527]Quoted post[/post]​
Hmmm...a matter of personal taste there, Lighthouse. INHO an unshaved man in all his glory seems far more masculine. And hair there has never stopped me from doing anything I've wanted to do.

Just my opinion. hb8

lighthouse: how much of the hair is objectionable? I use a #1 attachment on electric clippers - the smallest plastic comb thing that clips on the end of the clippers. It gets the hair short enough that everything is more sensitive, but not so short that it's bristly. The hair is hardly visible or noticible to the touch. And the plastic attachment means no worries about nicks and cuts.

It's good that he's willing to tidy himself up down there. Nobody wants to go south & deal with ZZ Top.

Luvemlrg: Thanks for all the info. I don't think he's ready for electolysis yet
but we might try shaving more frequently. What is the best way to shave the testes?

Let me know how the other shaver works out for you.