Clean shaved now

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
I posted some pics awhile ago and was really hairy... It was suggested that I shave so did here it is clean shaved...

Tell me your thoughts on it

Look, I know I'm gonna get chewed out for this, but fuck it, I gotta be honest. Why do guys with extremely small cocks insist on showing them off on a website dedicated to "large" penises? Are they just going for shock value or what? They can't literally expect positive feedback given what this site is dedicated to. Wouldn't small dicked guys be more comfortable on a site called "Small Penis Support Group"??? :wtf2:

D_Marvin_Mossbottom

Experimental Member
Media
well makes sense I guess just can here originally to see what it was all about look and be amazed and see why I've been dumped for.. Then I got the feeling that I was welcome so and even though I'm small was getting honest opinion and not all negative but some is and it cool... SO thank you for being honest and I am small so I can see your point....

PS saw your picks and jealous

D_Marvin_Mossbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Hey sorry to revisit this post but I'm thinking of shaving it clean again. A friend of mine sort of friends with benefits suggest I do. She will not date me but occasional BJ or sex anyway she thought I should but wasn't sure it looked all that great clean shaved last time...just wondering if she is messing with me.