Clean-up on aisle...(hardness)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Re: hardness/ballsfullacum
PLEASE, do NOT respond to his posts! It'll make it that much easier to clean things up after he's been banned. As they say on Ricki Lake, it's gets things all "intertwoven" (his posts, and our posts). Just report him, and resist the urge to comment. No, really, I SWEAR I'll do the same. :smile:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, all his threads will be put in the trash in their entirety whether we post in 'em or not. But I support your moratorium, novice. ;>

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wonder what the next name will be?
Just look for the Gospel according to Fred Phelps suddenly flooding any forum available, and you'll know it's him. But, so far, we have "hardness" and "ballsfullacum", so following that pattern, something overly virile, or perhaps in his case, viral. I'm guessing it is to make up for his self-hatred (for being a closet case), and lack of endowment. But again, that's just a guess. Ooo, or maybe he's gotten all anti-gay, cuz he hit on a guy, the guy turned him down, and/or laughed at his little one, and now he hates all guys. Or maybe... OK, I'll stop. :tongue: