Clean Up

HSGraduate04

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys, just wondering how everyone cleaned up after jacking off? I've found the easiest way to do it is when I am lying down, to lay tissue all over my chest so the cum will just land right there and I can flush it down the toilet. But, if I am standing in the bathroom I shoot straight into the toilet, my aim has gotten pretty good haha! I have had plenty of times though that it just went all over the place, feels amazing, not fun to clean.

ravenously: I use a variety of materials to clean up, but I find the best method is to get it started on the towel or tissue or whatever and then roll it of on to the clean up rag. Rubbing just makes a sticky mess.

the sac: When I masturbate I usually cum into something or I can feel myself starting to cum so I take it in and shoot my load into the toilet.

male18yearsold: Into a Tissue for me, and then just flush it down the toilet. I sometimes jack right into the toilet if i'm in the bathroom, but thats isn't a regular occurance.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
@KinkGuy:
What about Jai (pronounced like the letter) or Bruce?

As for me, it all depends. If I'm still horny, I might eat it and/or just use it as a lube for a second session. (In the latter case, it's only the cum which is actually on my penis that I use as a lube.) If I'm satiated, I might take a shower. If it's just a quickie, I probably came in the toilet or the shower, so there's no real reason to clean up.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Since I most often jerk off in bed I keep a roll of paper towels (Bounty works best - it's the quicker picker-upper) on the floor behind the wastebasket between the bed and the nightstand.

I'm a heavy cummer so I have to use two sheets at a time. Plain old tissue would make a bigger mess than none at all.

Sometimes I'm in the mood to taste it but that usually only happens between sessions if I'm horny enough to do it twice before going to sleep. I don't use lube.

Pices2325

Experimental Member
Media
I usually masturbate at my computer, and the dirty clothes are conviently located next to the comptuer, so that makes for easy clean up. They'll get clean anyways!

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Apr 24 2005, 05:15 PM
@KinkGuy:
What about Jai (pronounced like the letter) or Bruce?

As for me, it all depends. If I'm still horny, I might eat it and/or just use it as a lube for a second session. (In the latter case, it's only the cum which is actually on my penis that I use as a lube.) If I'm satiated, I might take a shower. If it's just a quickie, I probably came in the toilet or the shower, so there's no real reason to clean up.
[post=304291]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeh, I like to eat mine too. It's just my way of loving myself!
:smoke:

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by male18yearsold@Apr 24 2005, 08:57 PM
Into a Tissue for me, and then just flush it down the toilet. I sometimes jack right into the toilet if i'm in the bathroom, but thats isn't a regular occurance.
[post=304253]Quoted post[/post]​
Ditto for me.

For convenience I usually wrap the tissue or toilet paper round the head of my penis, then when I cum it just goes strait into the tissue, no mess.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I used to use tissues, but in my late 20s my, erm, "output" became much heftier (no idea why). So at some point I just decided to start wiping up with undershirts from the dirty laundry, which are really better matched to the task at hand. With the tissues I was often having to use 10 or more, which just got kinda ridiculous after a while.

Steve ;)

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Steve26@Apr 27 2005, 06:44 PM
I used to use tissues, but in my late 20s my, erm, "output" became much heftier (no idea why). So at some point I just decided to start wiping up with undershirts from the dirty laundry, which are really better matched to the task at hand. With the tissues I was often having to use 10 or more, which just got kinda ridiculous after a while.

Steve ;)
[post=305433]Quoted post[/post]​

I hate tissues....They tend to fall apart and when the cum load is heavy, they become transparent and stick to my body.

I like to use a thick sock. Just as I get ready to cum, I place the sock over my dick and cum into the sock. Then. I pull the sock off wiping up any cum as I go. It is not messy, convenient, and easy...

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Steve26@Apr 27 2005, 02:44 PM

Steve ;)
[post=305433]Quoted post[/post]​

HEY STEVE!

Great to see you back. Hope all is well with you. I got a question about your post. Does wifey ever ask you about those 'stains' on your undershirts AND what about the smell?? :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

RICKY_27

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I jerk off, I'm in one of two places,
Shower, which is self explanatory.
or
Laying down, (I like to have my hips free)

I almost always cum on my chest.
Sometimes on my face or over my shoulder. If it's been a while.

We keep an abundance of hand towels in our house.
Kitchen, bathroom. As to not use so much paper , right?...right.

Anyhow, I like to use a clean towel, smells better, you always know which side you've used.
Besides, If i'm laying there in my own afterglow,LOL, I don't want to rub myself with a rank old towel or sock. ruins my mood.

Of course, I don't do the laundry either. :D