Clean Your Guns, Boys!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Hellboy0, May 9, 2008.

1. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I got a bone to pick with the younger guys out there:

I just met up with a 20-something year old man. Kinda cute, big bulge, intelligent-seeming, dressed moderately well. But his personal hygiene, pardon the pun, STANK!!!! He smelled like a 16 yo boy who doesn't bath, his pubic hair was way out of control (like a fucking tumbleweed down there). His well-endowed cock was smegma-ridden. The only part of him that seemed to have been kept clean was his breath...I'll give him a bit of cred for the kissing.

I honestly kinda like a man to smell like one, so you have to believe me when I say it wasn't a turn on in this instance.:mad:

My issue is that I have never had this sort of experience with the 30+year olds. The younger guys just don't seem to get that a bit of scrubbing goes a loooong way toward getting a great lay from both the males and the females.

Am I being ageist? I don't wanna be...

2. sandwulf

sandwulf Member

Albums:
    It is most definitely not just the younger guys that have this problem. I have run into this with older guys as well.
    But regardless of the age of the person either 16 or 36+. Personal hygiene just seems to be a foreign concept to some people.

This is also NOT restricted to just men either.

3. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know what you mean, sandwulf, but I have run into this more with the younger guys than I have with the older ones. And you are right to point the finger at the ladies too. I work in a physical work environment with both men and women...and can get myself in kinda close (if you know what I mean). Some of the ladies could DEFINITELY use a bit more clean TLC in their nether regions.

4. hikaruson

hikaruson New Member

I may suggest that the young people just suppose because they're young, and have a body like the god, they can get whatever they want....

5. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's just gross. I thought grunge died with the 90's. I guy can smell manly without being dirty. I admire you for being able to roll with it though, HB0, I'd have told him to go take a shower!

6. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Eeeek! Personal hygiene is a major thing for me. I must try to defend the "young 'uns" here, being 22 myself I have always make sure everything is clean, trimmed, neat and tidy but sadly I can only speak for myself!

7. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Must be just some younger guys because I am all about personal hygeine.

8. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Ok, I have a question here because I'm cut but plan on leaving my "future" son intact. How long does a parent have to clean their kid and at what age can the kid do this on his own and do parents have to remind their kids to clean it? Like with kids who are learning to potty train, you say, did you wipe and did you wash your hands? Or even, did you brush your teeth? Do parents say to their son, did you wash your pee pee?

For you guys who are uncircumcised, do you remember cleaning yourself at an early age and did you always do it or is it something that doesn't become an issue until you're older?

I seriously have no idea how parents approach this.

9. 220483

Gold Member

YEP... hygiene is very important, specially if you'll be dealing with it sexually. IT once happened to me, not being able to perform due to the guys stink!
    JUST left and told him to CLEAN UP and shower...

10. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude, I can usually find some way to get around the 'stank'...but I was relieved when we cut things short due to the arrival of a few too many other people :)rolleyes:).

I am glad to read that other members of the Young Set are mindful of the importance of personal hygiene. I do agree with one of you guys who posted above, that some folks think that the size of their cocks or their age make them automatically pretty and desirable. Let me give you a heads up: NOPE!!! You stink, you don't take care of yourself, you're OUTTA HERE! Don't expect Hellboy's face anywhere your putrid bits until you clean up. Any of the rest of you, come on down. I gotta place for you to sit!!!:biggrin1:

11. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    I don't think younger guys are more likely to smell bad than older ones. Admittedly I haven't had sex with guys much older than me, but as far as bad hygiene that is obvious in a non-sexual context, it seems to be more older guys who have "let themselves go".

But yes, bad personal hygiene isn't nice!

12. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm... Go on any campus in the world and the majority of the guys there are happy to wear the same jeans everyday for a month, the same underwear for the week, and shower only when they have to. They almost never do laundry and that includes their bed linens. I'd venture to say (and know I'm going to get slammed for this) but the best smelling and looking dudes are probably going to be either gay or gay-friendly.

I agree that all ages need to up their hygiene games. I'm sitting in my middle age, and I'm always clean when I'm ready to play. No 'letting myself go' here and my contemporaries that I play with are the same.

It sounds like it's more about how you take care of yourself at ANY age. Thanks for letting me know what you think, folks. I just had such a nasty experience, it got me wondering.

13. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    Actually I take back some of what I said... I am a student after all, and I'm guilty of wearing the same clothes to many days in a row LOL.

I think I agree with you that the best groomed guys are more likely to be gay, but I tend to go for more "ordinary" guys than "perfumed pansies" or over-fussily groomed ones and I think I'm in the former category. Maybe I'm just lazy though...

However, I would certainly shower and wash well before going on a date!

14. MellieP

MellieP New Member

Albums:
    Adelaide, Australia (at the bottom in the middle!)
    my bf smells almost all the time! but sometimes he knows he does and when i try to play wif him he kinda tries to make excuses to get out of doin stuff wif me.

15. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I love my smell best right after a workout, after work where i sweat alot and of course, right after a good scrubbing in the shower. If anyone STANKS Hellboy, Id kick em to the curb, sorry.

16. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

OK I'll go ahead & state the obvious here - if they STANK....then invite them to your shower for a good long hot & wet scrub DOWN doobie doo down down!

ya know?

:biggrin1:

17. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, no. Meat that smells like fish is a NO-NO!!!

I kick'em straight to the curb for that. I don't care how cute he is.

Three things that get an automatic DQ in my book are:

-Stank Breaff (Yes, "breaff" not "breath.")

-Stank Dick

and

-Dirty/Nasty Nails.

18. AG08

Gold Member

I've noticed it too, and have commented on this in other threads. Many - not all young guys don't shower anymore after working out and they have no problem reaking for the rest of the day. I couldn't imagine not getting cleaned up after a workout. I've walked by some young guys in the lounge area of my gym after working out and had to hold my breath. Another pet peave of mine is guys not washing their hands after using the toilet. Do a lot of women do this as well? I see it all the time in public washrooms and I think it's disgusting. I have to touch that door handle after them. It especially bothers me when I see it in a restaurant.

19. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love your attitude and conviction!:biggrin1:

20. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not all 'man smell' is bad-smell. I love the way some guys smell after a sweaty workout (however ONLY if they went into the workout having scrubbed up first). I have a very clean smell, thank you very much, and I don't ever use deodorant. I think it's cuz I eat well (low fat/low sugar), drink a lot of water and not a lot of alcohol. And after I workout, interval train or run I taste very very nice. Sweet, salty and a bit musky but not nasty stanky.

Have a lick and a sniff...tell me what you think?:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted