Cleaning lady walked into showers?

lazyman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whilst having a shower the other day at the gym, the cleaning lady (30s) walked into clean. i was in the shower at the time, but it made me question what i should do - carry on as normal walk to my clothes nude in full view of her or try and cover up. I decided that i should behave normally (my reasoning was that it was impossible for her not to be aware of my presence so new what she was doing). When i came out of the shower and she saw me, she gave me the quick once over, her eyes did a double take of my cock and draw dropped (7" flaccid) and she mumbled something about not knowing i was in there, she then ambled about her cleaning whilst trying to start up a conversation - i had the impression she was enjoying seeing me naked, do many women get a kick out of seeing guys nude like this?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Strangely, this is the first time I've ever heard anyone else mention it, but that used to happen occasionally at a gym I went to a few years ago when I was working out later in the evening. It was an older Hispanic woman who appeared to speak very little English. She didn't seem to mind and after the first time, neither did I.

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that that must happen often. I was showering at my gym and the same thing happened. Unfortunately, no jaws dropped LOL In your case, potentially she was enjoying the view and maybe even enjoying the idea of you being nude and slightly uncomfortable, even with a big ole cock dangling. Reminds me of the CFNM site. Or maybe she was embarassed herself and was trying to act naturally - one of my favorite oxymorons. For me, I was also surprised by one of the ladies from the Reception Desk coming in to get fresh towels or something. I just wonder what would happen if a male employee waltzed into the ladies changing room....have we men no right to our privacy?? LOL

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a hotel cleaning woman walk in on me once while I took a nude nap. While I don't have any idea what she thought, her actions would indicate she was very embarassed and mortified that this had happened. My guess is she was also worried that I would complain. I was more pissed about her waking me up than the fact that she saw my junk.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

That has happened several times to me at the nudist camp, I was SO embarrassed

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My housekeeper has a key to the front door. One Saturday morning I was fucking my gf in the living room when I heard a knock on the front door. I ignored it and carried on. 2 seconds later she comes walking in and catches an eyeful of my ass pumping away. I looked over my shoulder and she's standing there slack jawed and wide eyed! She mumbled something about forgetting her slippers and trundled off.

And just last month it happened again except I was camming on here and I heard keys in the door. I barely got my shorts pulled up and the MSN turned off before she waltzes in with her two little granddaughters in tow. I just sat there with my boner, shirtless and a towel in my lap, while she explained that she wouldn't be coming that week.

I was kinda of pissed, because she should've learned a lesson from the first time.

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
...she waltzes in with her two little granddaughters in tow. I just sat there with my boner, shirtless and a towel in my lap, while she explained that she wouldn't be coming that week.

HAHAHA:biggrin1:

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a cleaning lady at my last job always ended up in the mens room everytime I went to pee

Second time a real young Spanish girl walked in on my wife and in a hotel room. I was doing her from behind so she had full veiw of everything it was kinds hot cause she stayed for a min watching

VRMan

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
she waltzes in with her two little granddaughters in tow. I just sat there with my boner, shirtless and a towel in my lap, while she explained that she wouldn't be coming that week.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I almost fell off my chair laughing! Thanks for sharing, I guess it's only funny in retrospect...

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has happened a couple of times where I work out. Usually there are male and female cleaners there, but apparently sometimes only the female is there. She puts a sign in front of the men's locker room entrance stating it's closed, but the entrance in the locker room to the pool area is still open, so guys from there come in while she's cleaning. She just cleans around everyone and doesn't seem to mind.

brone_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think our cleaning lady at the gym is horny because she walks in on me a lot. She is cleaning, not just staring. I was kind of freaked when she peed in the men's john in front of me - she acted like it was no big deal.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never had anything at a gym like that...closest comparable story i have is a few times with my ex, when i was staying with her at her apartment and would shower without her, when i'd come out and be drying off, she'd look over (at my dick in particular) and just suddenly get VERY interested and randy. lol! it was actually better than a stranger walking in, i think, because she'd already seen it A LOT by that time and could still get excited by it. ;)

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
you know what? I'm the first person that is pissed the fuck off by this story. With all of the bitching that women on this site do in regards to double standards (mainly the one that "men have physical preferences in women which they openly talk about, so why is a woman a slut or a size queen for talking about liking big dicks"?), I can't believe that nobody points out the massive double standards which work against men sometimes. What I'm getting at is that if an older Mexican MAN walked in to a woman's locker room and pulled this stunt, he'd be getting dropped off back on the other side of the line faster than he could say "Bueno Bueno". And if he happened to be legal, he'd be fired, sued for sexual harassment, and stamped as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's not ok to send a female cleaner into the gents' when people are using it. it's a violation.
but if a man walked into the ladies' lots of women would be scared & threatened, not just embarrassed.

we might be equal but we're not the same.