Cleaning lady walked into showers?

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The gym I sometimes work out at is located in a communal recreation centre, with indoor Olympic sized swimming pool, 25 metre outdoor pool, two saunas as well as the gym itself.
The changing areas and showers are the same for the whole complex and when it comes to the cleaning of the showers and saunas it's almost always female staff doing it.
They have posted a notice on the entry to the men's changing area which states that staff of both genders are used for maintenance duties, same goes for the women's area.

Other than some patrons with a background in a foreign culture who I have noticed appear to react to a female staff member being present, everybody carries on as usual. It's not seen as something strange or inappropriate at all.

ladybree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is a double standard 4 sure. Ot wouldn't bother me much if it was reversed, AS LONG AS the guy was not creepy about it... Get ur look, move on... Don't stop and stare. Now, would love to know where some of ur gyms are, I think I need, a job..... :)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't have a problem with it if she were hot.

Wait a second...

I wouldn't have a problem with it as long as she was over 18.

This thread reads like a Penthouse Forum entry. No woman in her right mind would enter an occupied locker room in any of the gyms I've worked out in.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The cleaning lady for the commisary in Germany would always come on Tues and Thurs at 10:30am. She had a killer body, but a face that looked like it had been through hell. I would get to the restroom stall early enough to get a good erection. I would lay my monster over my thigh instead of letting hang down to the toilet. She would always open the door...never knocking, even though the door was closed. She would act suprised and get a good look, and then close the door. This went on for months until I got reassigned back to the U.S.