Cleaning out?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by he_ha3, Nov 16, 2008.

1. he_ha3

he_ha3 Member

So i decided to try anal masturbation and i was wondering, what are the best techniques to clean out your ass with so you dont get everything covered with shit? cause i dont have an unlimited supply of condoms to cover up what i use in my ass every time... thanks!

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i hear enemas cause rectal cancer. so, try one of those nose cleaning bulbs for babies (walgreens sells them) and use warm water or something. just try to stay away from chemicals

3. Principessa

Gold Member

4. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    Ok. I bottomed with my bf the first time one month ago today. And it was fine, nice, etc. I cleaned out in the shower with fingers and stuff but felt I could have been cleaner.

I bought one of those baby mucus sucker bulb things just now because my BF and I are in a LD relationship and in two weeks we are going on a cruise for a week.

The showers are very small in the cabins and so I am worried about getting clean in there. So what do you do fill the bulb with warm water and shoot in in your hole? How many times?

Thanks for any tips. :)

5. erratic

Gold Member

A good diet and going to the bathroom before you play are key. As surferboy mentioned, there are potential health risks to douching and HIV/AIDS organizations don't recommend it for people engaging in anal sex - but I assume you're using a toy or your own fingers, so you don't have to worry about STIs. (As long as you're not sharing the toy, or your fingers.)

6. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Long time bottom here ...Those baby bulbs will not do the job. You need at get a male anal douche bulb. Do a search there are many out there. Use warm water and nothing else. Depending on how clean you wish to be, it may require more than one cleaning. Best thing is to relax and hold the water as long as you can, then expell it, and do it again. There is always a little water left behind, but it will be reasorbed by the body. Give yourself time for this to happen before you have sex

Have fun.....:smile:

7. houtx48

Gold Member

use the search feature there are at least 10 other thread on this subject.

8. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

i agree with Erratic, good diet. also eat more times a day but smaller portions so your digestive system is always moving and nothing builds up. Stay away from cheese. (a gay bottoms worst enemy) drink lots of water. and exercise.

if you do that then there is no need to buy anything. just a good cleaning about an hour before the blessed event.

hope this helps

9. hot-rod

Gold Member

Get yourself a stainless steel hose with the long 'dick' with holes in the end to hook onto your shower head. They've been around forever. I lay in the tub and run warm water up there for a good 30 to 40 minutes. Warm water will relax you and you will clean out good. I don't do it too often but it works very well.

10. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    Nah, I used the bulb the other night and played with my 8" toy , I was clean, shot about 5 bulbs of water and expelled it. Worked for me. I don't need a fire hose in my hole for fucks sake LOL I should go get a colonic at the Tummy Temple in Seattle. Had one before and the irrigation is amazing. and they feel good to get I got hard . :)

Thanks for the advice and suggestions !

#10 bimetaldude, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  11. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My gf does not douche her ass. Never had a problem with any shit in her pooperhausen ever. Or with any other gal for that matter...
    Good diet. And take a shit once a day.

12. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    Thats good to know, and no "stink"?

13. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nope. love to rim her too...Who knows,Maybe girls wipe better than boys...

14. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    At the beauty supply, they sell these lil plastic bottles for hair dying. Cut a lil off the tip and use vaseline when inserting. Get some warm water up in your ass and that will loosin up the cavity a bit. release in the toilet and repeat 3-4 times. As for the excess water, use a long (8-9 inch) dildo to loosin the cavity a bit....the water will come out. Then you're good to go. Eat something healthy the day before.....it'll help with the process.

15. Ren69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would avoid anal sex. but let me tell you sometimes it seems very interesting and i feel atracted for it, and i have tryed anal stimulous, prostate massage, a great orgasm, incredible and exciting cum ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted