Cleaning out

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this is stupid but i figure if there were any place to find an answer to this question, it would be here.
My nephew is gay and is going off to college next week and he asked me a question I never thought about.
his dorm room has a sink but he must share a shower and toilet with the rest of his floor, the shower and toilets dont have a sink so how can he clean out? I figured the shower, but that could get messy and HIGHLY an sanitary. What wouldnyou suggest.
I cant answer because when i was in college, i was only fucking women, so there was no need to clean out.
Stupid i know, but what are your suggestions?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First off .... props to you that your nephew is comfortable talking to you about this subject. I very difficult situation indeed. Dose he have any friends or family that live in the town where he will be attending college? If so, why not go to their house, and just say ask if he can use their shower, because the dorm facilities is always crowed. Then he can take care of business.
Good luck to him.

Reactions: luvinlife83

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That's going to be a tough one. He's probably going to need to go back and forth (filling a bulb in his room, then heading to the toilet) but he'll also run into the fact that he won't want to "empty" while someone else is in there as the sound will draw attention. There isn't really an easy solution I can think of.

He'll need to figure out if there is a schedule for most people on the floor. My dorm rooms always had their own restroom but I know that at certain times of the day activity on the floor was really low, so there would be no one in the group restroom. It may not be the most convenient, especially if he has plans at a certain time, but if he doesn't have access to a private restroom with a sink he may not have other options.

Reactions: luvinlife83

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First off .... props to you that your nephew is comfortable talking to you about this subject. I very difficult situation indeed. Dose he have any friends or family that live in the town where he will be attending college? If so, why not go to their house, and just say ask if he can use their shower, because the dorm facilities is always crowed. Then he can take care of business.
Good luck to him.
Well my nieces and nephews know they can come to me about anything. Plus im openly bi so I was the logical choice. Lol

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are talking about cleaning out his ass for sex, he can use an enema in the toilet, can't he? I would think that the toilets probably have doors and he can be discrete that way.
But there are no sinks to refill the bulb the only sink is in his room.

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's going "bareback"? I'd be more worried about the outcome of that! No "Cleaning out" HIV/AIDS!
No he's not going bareback, but even with a condom on you still need to be cleaned out. If for no other reason than the smell. Unless scat is his thing which I highly doubt.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well my nieces and nephews know they can come to me about anything. Plus im openly bi so I was the logical choice. Lol

Does he know anyone that lives in the town where he will be going to college? ...... As far as talking to you, that is fantastic, it's the same in my family.We are open book... No one is gay that I know of, although I do suspect one of my nephews might be.