Cleaning under tight foreskin

D

deleted724068

I have tight foreskin which I'm worried about, but now I have smegma (I think) there are yellow solid piece s under my foreskin I pulled bits out and they smell really bad, I know this is due to not cleaning properly. any suggestions on how to clean it?
thanks in advance

Reactions: 4skinuncutfrench

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
pinch the foreskin shut, and piss hard. Then let go. That will get most of it out, and piss is sterile. Make a cup out of the end of it, and flush with water.
Have you had a tight foreskin all your life? If you have, start by pulling the foreskin out away from your body. After a few weeks, get the small fingers in, and gently pull apart.
Gradually work up, to bigger and more fingers. In six to eight weeks, you'll be fully retractable.
If this is something new, you might have a yeast infection. It can happen to anyone, male or female, circumcised or uncircumcised. Anything over the counter for wormen, will work on a man. Clear the yeast, and start the stretching. If it doesn't after 8 weeks, find a sympathetic doctor (one that doesn't mention circumcision), and get betamethasone cream. Applied to the outside, and combined with stretching, it can usually fix the hardest most stubborn cases, in 6-8 weeks.

Reactions: exploringmyself97

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say take mandoman's advice. What you're describing sounds like smeg building up into a plaque. It happens when you can't clean under there. To the best of my knowledge, it's not a health hazard; it's just kinda unappealing.

A hot water bath might help loosen your foreskin enough to pull it back some - even just a bit. If not, it might be enough to get a finger or two in the opening and allow some water to get under there and flush things.

And hey, if people can fit spacers the size of golf cart tires in their earlobes, I'm sure that a tight foreskin can be stretched out, too.

Good luck!

S

SirConcis

Go to te nearest pharmacy. Get one of those plastic syringes. Fill it with water and alchool and inject it under foreskin to make it balloon. Then let it flow out. Repeat multiple times to get the gumk out. Alchool will help disinfect without leaving soap residue (soap residue will give you infections/balanitis so you don't want to use soap until you can really retract your skin and rinse well.

But you really need to find a solution which will allow you to clean under the glans easily, either because your forrskin becomes easily retractable or because it has been removed.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am always surprised how some people can become adult and never have retracted their skin. It is the duty of men bringing up male children to teach them how to take care of their genitals!

51march

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eurotop40, you hit the right cord with your comment. I have always advocated that, if your son is to be left intact, then he should be educated on how to look after himself so he can avoid these problems. I was not cut at birth and was not taught how to properly clean and maintain my foreskin. As I got older,I sufferd from balanitis, tearing and pain. Sadly, after much suffering, I had to get cir'd at 22 years old, as stretching and meds were no longer an option. That was a number of years ago and speaking for myself, I am very happy with the decision to get cut. What a relief it was. Have not any problems since.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eurotop40, you hit the right cord with your comment. I have always advocated that, if your son is to be left intact, then he should be educated on how to look after himself so he can avoid these problems. I was not cut at birth and was not taught how to properly clean and maintain my foreskin. As I got older,I sufferd from balanitis, tearing and pain. Sadly, after much suffering, I had to get cir'd at 22 years old, as stretching and meds were no longer an option. That was a number of years ago and speaking for myself, I am very happy with the decision to get cut. What a relief it was. Have not any problems since.

Obviously, this problem arises in prude societies.
It is well known that in countries like the Netherlands or in the Scandinavian countries, penile hygiene is at the top because parents and children have no problems in touching their sex organs, which is not considered "a sin".

D

deleted724068

I am always surprised how some people can become adult and never have retracted their skin. It is the duty of men bringing up male children to teach them how to take care of their genitals!

i never had a father growing up. i seen him about once a year (if even that). I have no older brothers either that coulda give me a heads up.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Obviously, this problem arises in prude societies.
It is well known that in countries like the Netherlands or in the Scandinavian countries, penile hygiene is at the top because parents and children have no problems in touching their sex organs, which is not considered "a sin".

Well spoken!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Go to te nearest pharmacy. Get one of those plastic syringes. Fill it with water and alchool and inject it under foreskin to make it balloon. Then let it flow out. Repeat multiple times to get the gumk out. Alchool will help disinfect without leaving soap residue (soap residue will give you infections/balanitis so you don't want to use soap until you can really retract your skin and rinse well.

But you really need to find a solution which will allow you to clean under the glans easily, either because your forrskin becomes easily retractable or because it has been removed.

Once again, all bad advice. Why would anyone need a syringe, when pinching the foreskin and pissing will provide the same rinsing with a sterile solution?
If the smegma has hardened, a little baby oil and rubbing will loosen it.
Alcohol and mucous membranes do not do well together.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

That sounds like a simple yeast infection.
If so, you could have fixed it for $16 with something over the counter for women.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
This was recently covered on a medical programme (again) and the resident doctors advised that, if the problem is not bad enough to require surgical intervention, that you should avoid showering and take a lengthy, daily bath. Although you may not be able to easily get under your foreskin, the steady swilling of water under the skin will cleanse away any secretions. The doctors were advising a minimum of 20 minutes in warm water and more frequently if you can find the time to do it. If this doesn't help then you should seek medical advice as a more invasive solution may be necessary.

HankNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree with Mandoman. Sounds like a yeast infection. I've had one recently this year. I have never had smegma in my life and all of sudden there was build up under my foreskin.
Went to the doctor - HE TOTALLY MISSED IT. The problem with CUT doctors in the states - they are totally clueless about a lot of foreskin issues. Went to the internet and googled some symptoms and boom - Yeast Infection. Good Greek Yogurt directly on the penis was a quick remedy as was tea tree oil. But I also went back the doctor for the typical anti-fugal pills (or I could have bought some monistat from the pharmacy - which is akin to a man buying some tampons).

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it is something that YOU have to work on over time. mine was as tight as a nun's pussy when i was 16, and i had to work on mine for about 3 month's. all info is in my other post's about this. don't make it any smaller, by getting some cut of it. work at it.

S

SirConcis

mandoman, urine may be sterile in your bladder, but as soon as it comes out, it isn't and makes infections worse.

You should note that high incidence of phimosis in diabtic men is due to the urine having different balance of components which cause foreskin to lose elasticity. You shoudl never see urine as a means to clean your penis.

Yes, you can use urine to cause foreskin to balloon to help stretch it. But don't think this will properly clean under the foreskin.

There are 2 issues here. Proper cleaning while the foreksin is still unretractable, and achieving retractivility of foreskin.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
SirConcis, I am talking about the average guy, not a sugar diabetic.
Sugar in the urine causes yeast, which causes scarring, which causes the tightness you describe.
Doctors tell men with phimosis to clean their penises by pinching and urinating.
You have proven a million times you have no idea what you are talking about.
Why would any person with a modicum of sanity take your advice, considering your track record? Why would a man with a foreskin listen to the advice of a man without a foreskin, when it comes to foreskin care? Obviously, what you were shown, didn't work.
Your whole identity, down to your name, is wrapped up in your circumcision. Your "Chicken Little" "the sky is falling" routine is getting a little old.

Last edited: