Cleansing your uncut dick

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me its a big squirt of body wash jell in a wash cloth in the palm of my hand..... liberally stroked all up and down my knob while holding the foreskin fully retracted hard back against my balls.
I have to say, after a few moments of this exquisite mmmmassage it does get considerably larger and easier to cleanse.
A good towel down afte shaving my cock and balls and its plenty of talc all over the knob and inside foreskin. I never have an issue and its soooo soft and smooth to handle during the day/ night..

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wash my cock with moisturising wash. Unlike soap which seems to strip the skin and leave it dry and rough, the moisturising wash leaves it as smooth as a baby's behind...

It's funny, because you actually get comments about how smooth and soft the skin is... rock hard on the inside, soft and smooth on the outside.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Notwithstanding that I often like to take the entire shower with the foreskin retracted and the glans exposed, it is sufficient:

1) Retract the skin all the way in order to uncover the glans and have a complete cleansing.
2) Soap the glans and the entire inner foreskin (the foreskin is in fact made up of two layers, the external insensitive one always in contact with the underwear and the internal one in contact with the glans and quite sensitive). The inner foreskin among other things, as it is almost always hidden, can be the part, together with the glans, subject to the accumulation of urine and smegma as well as to the emission of bad smell.
3) Rinse immediately with water, leaving absolutely no soap or foam residues.
4) Return the foreskin to cover the glans in its original position.