Cleanup after sex

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello guys, Well, I am a guy who is grossed out by semen and vaginal fluids. After sex, I always wipe the door knobs in case I have gotten some leftover semen on them, while making my way out to the bathroom to pee and to wash my hands. Is this normal? I mean...are other people doing the same? Because what is the point of going to wash your hands when you will come back and touch the ''dirty'' door handle again? I am totally repulsed at the thought of ''spreading'' semen and vaginal fluids around.

Thoughts and opinions on the subject?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I usually call the haz mat team afterwards

Nylonesque

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a strange one.

I don't understand how you can be 'grossed out by semen and vaginal fluids' yet still enjoy sex. If it bothers you that much, how do you get on when you ejaculate into or onto a wet pussy?

Semen and vaginal fluids are the least harmful of the things you're likely to touch on door handles.

So what I'm saying is, yes, it is a bit abnormal.

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is a strange one.

I don't understand how you can be 'grossed out by semen and vaginal fluids' yet still enjoy sex. If it bothers you that much, how do you get on when you ejaculate into or onto a wet pussy?

Semen and vaginal fluids are the least harmful of the things you're likely to touch on door handles.

So what I'm saying is, yes, it is a bit abnormal.

I am not grossed out by them being on me, I love it, I just don't want these fluids to leave the premises of my bed and linger around, I don't want some of my flatmates to touch a doorknob with my semen or some vaginal fluids, being on it. Who likes to have these substances everywhere around their house?

Nylonesque

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't want some of my flatmates to touch a doorknob with my semen or some vaginal fluids, being on it. Who likes to have these substances everywhere around their house?

I can fully understand that, and it is very thoughtful of you to be so concerned for them. But in life you just have to accept that there are fluids and secretions everywhere. If you stopped to think about it, you'd never leave the house.

I would say carry on as you are, but try not to let it get to you so much.

:smile:

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can fully understand that, and it is very thoughtful of you to be so concerned for them. But in life you just have to accept that there are fluids and secretions everywhere. If you stopped to think about it, you'd never leave the house.

I would say carry on as you are, but try not to let it get to you so much.

:smile:

Thank you, I will still do a little wiping, it does not hurt anyone, and it does not take much time :) I just wanted to know what a straight guy is going to do, if they have semen or vaginal fluids on their hands, are they just gonna wipe them with a towel and then proceed to open the door handle as usual, without thinking of wiping it?

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I don't want some of my flatmates to touch a doorknob with my semen or some vaginal fluids, being on it".

Martin_1986. This is very considerate of you, but I bet that the same doorknob that you also touch has their semen or vaginal fluids on it as well. There is no escaping the contaminates we touch on objects in everyday life. Especially in public places. The door handle/knob of a public restroom at a mall or other venue would blow your mind if a culture was taken and put under a microscope.

Martin_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"I don't want some of my flatmates to touch a doorknob with my semen or some vaginal fluids, being on it".

Martin_1986. This is very considerate of you, but I bet that the same doorknob that you also touch has their semen or vaginal fluids on it as well. There is no escaping the contaminates we touch on objects in everyday life. Especially in public places. The door handle/knob of a public restroom at a mall or other venue would blow your mind if a culture was taken and put under a microscope.

I know about the public places, but I feel obligated to clean after myself, this is how I have been raised. And I cannot be responsible for the others' actions, but only for my own. Probably you are right, about my flatmates' semen, but this is something they should deal with, if they feel the need to. Last night I was with a guy, and he just wiped his semen(not very well, though) put his clothes on and left, no hand-washing. This was very repulsive to me, but to him it was just funny.