clear this up, straight guys with girth

average8224

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my roomates in college was definately above average... there was no hiding that. He always seemed to attract girls obsessed with hung guys. One day, I don't remember how it came up, he told me he could always tell when these girls had sex with somebody much girthier in between his sessions with these girls. Since then I've seen it on a few posts here and there. How in the world can you tell this?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my roomates in college was definately above average... there was no hiding that. He always seemed to attract girls obsessed with hung guys. One day, I don't remember how it came up, he told me he could always tell when these girls had sex with somebody much girthier in between his sessions with these girls. Since then I've seen it on a few posts here and there. How in the world can you tell this?
The girls felt more loose than the last time he was with them. :cool: The vaginal canal becomes stretched over time by sex with a girthy penis. :rolleyes:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sorry nj, I can't buy that concept at all!
Maybe if you had a child it would be looser,than normal
but on the whole,I don't think a large cock can make your vagina "loose".
I don't know if the medical data, can back this up,but I shall look.:tongue:
It just seems improbable to me, since the vagina can stretch and return
to it's normal size,after fisting.
Mr. Ed claims that I am just as tight, as when he first started
trying to get into me,so I can't feel anything, resembling loose on, or in me.
cigarbabe:saevil:

GigaTom

Just Browsing
Media
Not a female, but I'd just like to comment on the Cigarbabe's equating size with tightness. In reality, tightness is a product of both size and elasticity. If would be quite possible for a vagina to remain the same size while losing elasticity over time. The change in elasticity would affect both the perceived tightness and the rate at which the vagina adjusted back to "normal" after being stretched during sex.

Also, there are a lot of materials that lose very little elasticity when stretched moderately, but that have critical points beyond which stretching dramatically reduces elasticity. (Some rubber bands will do this, depending on the quality of rubber used.) If you're talking about a vagina, it seems at least plausible that one would notice very little permanent elasticity change under small to average girths (and potentially substantially more), but that a truly girthy penis could begin to pass a critical point. In particular, there would come a point where vigorous stretching during sex does minor (largely imperceivable) damage to the musculature surrounding the vagina, leading to sub-surface micro-scarring that could over time reduce tightness. Obviously, the degree to which this occurs would depend significantly on the individual involved, but it definitely doesn't seem out of the question.

And, yes, the vagina is "designed" (for lack of a better word) to be elastic enough to pass a child, but in actuality, a reasonable portion of mothers experience tearing in childbirth. Once that has occurred, surgery can correct the damage and restore the original look and size of the vagina, but surgery cannot restore the vagina's original elasticity because the scar-tissue that forms around the tear and any surgical incisions will not be particularly elastic.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once that has occurred, surgery can correct the damage and restore the original look and size of the vagina, but surgery cannot restore the vagina's original elasticity because the scar-tissue that forms around the tear and any surgical incisions will not be particularly elastic.

Which would make it smaller not larger wouldn't it?

thoreau

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I won't speak to what people have said about a vagina losing elasticity over time and therefore women becoming "looser"as they age. But, from what I've heard, read about and from my own experience I can understand the roommates noticing the lack of tightness with this girl.

It's been my experience that a vagina does stay expanded for a certain time after sex because the vaginal tissues has a rebounding period that is necessary for it to contract back to its original size. Some of the girls I've been with, this happened within a short time like 20 min others longer like 2 hours.

For me it would depend on how long these "sessions" are between his sexual encounters with this girl for it to be reasonable in my mind. If we're talking days or the outside of a week I'd been doubtful he could tell she'd been sleeping with other guys.

However, there is that stigma that girls who are regarded as slutty, easy or get around are "gapped", so maybe it is possible for that recuperating period to last longer than I've noticed.

Kallisti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The girls felt more loose than the last time he was with them. :cool: The vaginal canal becomes stretched over time by sex with a girthy penis. :rolleyes:

Psh maaaaaan only if she just had sex with the bigger dude earlier that day should that have been an issue. Also, the woman's vagina does a little shape-shifting so to speak during the progression of her arousal. It could be that she's just getting 'opened up' and ready for you.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is all bull.

Here's the skinny... the first time he's with a girl and they see he is big, they are tense, and nervous about whether it will hurt.

Once they realize he won't hurt them they will be more relaxed in future encounters.

That, plus, being the second time, or third or fourth, maybe he is not as excited and therefore not as engorged... not every erection is the same size.

Maybe they are not as excited by him, either...not 'gripping' as they did before...

Either way--- the notion that this guy is getting ENOUGH pussy and the enough of them are having "girthier" guys in between his sessions with them... for him for form some kind of 'theory" is simply nonsense...

And the most likely explanation?

He's imagining it, or lying.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
All I can say is that if my wife and I don't have sex for a long period (e.g. I am in a business trip for a week), the first time we do it she is very tight, and we need extra foreplay and care.

Then, after a few intercourses, she gets used to me once again.