Cleavage

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm so confused with this so women when your out and public and your showing cleavage are you aware your going to get looks no matter how large your breast are? A Co worker of mine got mad because I notice she was well endowed so I took a quick glance and she rolled her eyes like she was mad then an hour later she winked at me like it was a compliment. How do I know the difference between being comfortable and it just shows vs dressing to be looked at its all confusing to me :/

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm so confused with this so women when your out and public and your showing cleavage are you aware your going to get looks no matter how large your breast are? A Co worker of mine got mad because I notice she was well endowed so I took a quick glance and she rolled her eyes like she was mad then an hour later she winked at me like it was a compliment. How do I know the difference between being comfortable and it just shows vs dressing to be looked at its all confusing to me :/
A real man simply treats all women the way he wants other men to treat his grandmother, unless he has been specifically invited to do otherwise. End of confusion.

Bigbozak66

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow...Shockingly....I just found out I am not a "real man"!! LOL...now I am confused!!!

If my grandmother went our displaying her cleavage, in public....and a man of "appropriate aged" didn't notice her as a women...I think she would feel very un-feminine.

efrmtexas87...I think your co-working is simply stated BIG TROUBLE!!! Stay away for any co-worker (male or female) who dangles their goods at Work or a Social setting. Chances are...when you do notice the OBVIOUS...they will attempt to get you fired for sexual harassment. Beware of those with Altered Egos????

Reactions: efrmtexas87

I don't care, if someone is not a dick about it. I'm well endowed enough that unless I'm wearing a crew neck t-shirt or a turtle neck, etc, if it's showing skin at all there's almost guaranteed to be some cleavage showing. Heck, even in high neckline things, you can still tell I'm busty, if I'm not wearing a baggy hoodie/etc. A quick glance or two? Whatever, not an issue to me. Making a comment, or just being rude and staring non-stop? Not so okay.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it all depends on if the woman finds you attractive as to what their reaction is. I feel if a woman is going to show cleavage, basically putting her tits on a shelf so men can see the top of them, then it's my duty to look. just don't stare, don't say things like "nice tits." say "you look nice today" something acknowledging her attributes without being rude.
sometimes, endowed women will play games. some are fascinated by how a nice rack has a "power" over men. when I met my wife, she was a "B" cup. 2 years later, she was "DD" cup, big, full, & round, firm. all natural, this was before fake boobs. she told me she thought she would never have big tits, she had been a "B" cup for 7 yrs. she said men were constantly looking, double and triple takes at her. if she went braless, and wore a tight T-shirt, men stared. heck I STARED. I asked her if she liked them, and she responded by licking her nipples..."I couldn't do that before" and giggled.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't care, if someone is not a dick about it. I'm well endowed enough that unless I'm wearing a crew neck t-shirt or a turtle neck, etc, if it's showing skin at all there's almost guaranteed to be some cleavage showing. Heck, even in high neckline things, you can still tell I'm busty, if I'm not wearing a baggy hoodie/etc. A quick glance or two? Whatever, not an issue to me. Making a comment, or just being rude and staring non-stop? Not so okay.

That's how I feel I wear baggy clothes for comfort but if I wear anything snug it shows and I don't really mind looks either it's the staring that gets uncomfortable depend on the situation glad you understand.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it all depends on if the woman finds you attractive as to what their reaction is. I feel if a woman is going to show cleavage, basically putting her tits on a shelf so men can see the top of them, then it's my duty to look. just don't stare, don't say things like "nice tits." say "you look nice today" something acknowledging her attributes without being rude.
sometimes, endowed women will play games. some are fascinated by how a nice rack has a "power" over men. when I met my wife, she was a "B" cup. 2 years later, she was "DD" cup, big, full, & round, firm. all natural, this was before fake boobs. she told me she thought she would never have big tits, she had been a "B" cup for 7 yrs. she said men were constantly looking, double and triple takes at her. if she went braless, and wore a tight T-shirt, men stared. heck I STARED. I asked her if she liked them, and she responded by licking her nipples..."I couldn't do that before" and giggled.

That's the thing I'm not going to lie I stare if the women isn't looking because I have respect but when she puts them out there is it because she's wearing it because she's trying to be comfortable? Is she showing off? Is she trying to dress nice but it still shows? Who knows women are hard to read :/

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it ok that I wish I could check you out? In a fully respectful way of course.

Did she grow after pregnancy? That's an impressive growth.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did she grow after pregnancy? That's an impressive growth.
there was no pregnancy involved. she was just a late bloomer, I guess. she said it from was all those orgasms my big dick gave her. sitting on top me, she would arch her back and hold them for me to admire. and they were a lovely pair, very round and firm. she loved her nipples kissed and sucked on. it really turned her on much more than before. as for myself, I'm an ass & leg guy. that's what initially attracted me, and wound up with that and a great rack.