Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I sent a Boy Scout in there to search for my keys back in 2004. Haven’t seen him since. Hope he’s had a good life. I keep dropping snacks down there, so he didn’t starve....:eek:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FFuYqqw.gif

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I took off my bra last night and found the button I was looking for all day *sigh*

I am talking migration to the bottom of the cup. How!?! My breasts are not numb, I can feel touch, why can't I feel all the titteh treasure that finds it's way into my boob-wrangler.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took off my bra last night and found the button I was looking for all day *sigh*

I am talking migration to the bottom of the cup. How!?! My breasts are not numb, I can feel touch, why can't I feel all the titteh treasure that finds it's way into my boob-wrangler.

I think we had a thread here at one time, or maybe it was among my staff, but we were dying laughing on stuff we find in our bra at the end of the day. Weirdest thing: battery cover of the tv remote. I think I put it there to answer the phone, and that evening I couldn't find it anywhere.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think we had a thread here at one time, or maybe it was among my staff, but we were dying laughing on stuff we find in our bra at the end of the day. Weirdest thing: battery cover of the tv remote. I think I put it there to answer the phone, and that evening I couldn't find it anywhere.

:joy::joy:

One day I will find the missing sock in there. I know it!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yesterday I found a Cuban peso. No word of a lie. Not sure where it came from. I must have blacked out for a portion of the day because I haven’t been to Cuba in two years. Where the hell did I get a Cuban peso, and why did it fall out of my bra last night?

Yesterday I found a Cuban peso. No word of a lie. Not sure where it came from. I must have blacked out for a portion of the day because I haven’t been to Cuba in two years. Where the hell did I get a Cuban peso, and why did it fall out of my bra last night?

Geeze. Next time you take off your bra, I might fall out with how random that is :joy:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

The weirdest thing I ever found in my bra was one of Bob's claws. I know it wasn't Ari's, because her asshole previous owners declawed her. How the fuck did one of his shedded claws get in my bra?!

Reactions: lms28 and LaFemme

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The girls are huge and all natural, always finding random stuff and food items down there. I'm currently filling J/JJ cups, had a bra completely break on me recently because I was running to avoid a rain shower and it's not the first time that's happened Lol X