Cleaver Codpiece

Beercanthick

1st Like
Media
Eldridge Cleaver, the Black activist who died a few years back, got into the world of fashion by trying to bring the "codpiece", a pouch in the front of men's pants to put their dicks, back into fashion, which became known as the "Cleaver Codpiece". (It had been popular in Sheakspearian times.) I've tried to find a picture of his modern version, but never found one. Does anybody know more about this - or better yet, can anyone post a picture of those pants from the 1970s?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
May I encourage you to visit "sport jeans" on the internet. They have sold jeans for several years now. I do believe that this gear is the closest to a "cod piece" in this time.

Beercanthick

1st Like
Media
Thanks, Hung. I'm actually interested in vintage photos of the Cleaver model in action. Something about seeing all that 70's swag - the shirts, the hair, added together with the Cleaver codpeice pants. Sometimes things happen in not too distant history, and hopefully someone documented it with photos. I'm holding out hope. Did the Google search thing, though. They talk about it in Wikepedia, but no images.:mad: