Cleveland Newscasters Who is the sexiest guy

Sexiest Cleveland Newscaster

• Total voters

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have this obsession with watching the news. I watch the news on three different channels about three times a day. I dont no what it is I just like to no whats going on. I would love to see who the people on this site thinks the sexiest man in cleveland's news is.

Attachments

longdong18

Experimental Member
Media
Of those I would say Jason NIcholas, but my favorite newscaster award would have to go to Anderson Cooper :) Where in Cleveland do you live?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No idea who any of those men are, but I think the third one looks best, David Wittman.

zak0318

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I worked at the competition when Lou Maglio was a weekend anchor at KCRG in Cedar Rapids, Ia from 77-80. Saw him have an on-air meltdown during a screw up live tease. Funny. I vote 4 Chudowsky though

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dave C. gets my vote. But what about the guy with the blonde hair on NBC in the morning about 7 am. I cannot watch because I would be tempted to start every morning with NBC, him, and coffee with milked cream from me.

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Mature Dad - Remember Vince Chillini(sp?)? Hey did the sports on channel 8, before he went to ESPN. When I was a teen, used to jerk off to him.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of those photo def Jason. But add Anderson Cooper and Matt Lauer (Who had major vpl this morning and on yesterday's interview with Richard Hatch) and then add meteorologists Steve MacLaughlin from NBC 5 and Dan Henry from the Fox station in Dallas Fort Worth

Big Don

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dave C. gets my vote. But what about the guy with the blonde hair on NBC in the morning about 7 am. I cannot watch because I would be tempted to start every morning with NBC, him, and coffee with milked cream from me.

Are you talking about Mark Nolan?

My vote is for Dave Chudowsky. The picture provided doesn't do him justice. My wife and I both like watching Dave.

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of those photo def Jason. But add Anderson Cooper and Matt Lauer (Who had major vpl this morning and on yesterday's interview with Richard Hatch) and then add meteorologists Steve MacLaughlin from NBC 5 and Dan Henry from the Fox station in Dallas Fort Worth

Steve MacLaughlin | NBC Dallas-Fort Worth

Dan Henry

And some years back there was a hot meteorologist on one of the Abilene, Texas news stations by the name of Jeff George. I drooled over him for a long time. KOKH FOX 25 :: News Team

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
See dace Chudowsky, I reminds me too much of a frat boy or something and I watch the news I want a wise mature man informing me. My vote was for Lou Maglio, something about when I tune into him he is just so nice and cute... it makes him sexy