Cleveland Ohio M4M Seeking huge

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by glenroebuck, Oct 25, 2006.

1. glenroebuck

glenroebuck New Member

Okay long shot I am sure - but what the heck, looking for a huge cock to workship- I have never been with someone with a really really big dick and I love giving head (very talented orally :) )...I am 8.5x6.5 so when I say huge I mean double digits LOL (or at least 9 ish) ....

don't really care if you are young or old - black while or latin - just have a giant dick and sit back and let a good looking white 6' 35 year old guy suck the hell out of it for an eyes rolling the the back of your head OMG that is awesome my wife never does it like that damn your good blow job (I really am that good). - reply here or to ifnrule2002@yahoo.com - :) ty for the time...

2. alastair

alastair New Member

Albums:
    What are you like???,very funny tho!,i live in a different country ,however id be happy to apply for the position.good luck with that!

3. glenroebuck

glenroebuck New Member

what country is that?? and do you export Lol best offer I had all day mate!@

4. glenroebuck

glenroebuck New Member

come on no one in the cleveland area??

5. Martin

Martin New Member

Akron here!

Only about 8' but i love to get head!

6. glenroebuck

glenroebuck New Member

hehe - who don't love a blow job?. even a bad one is good!

but I am REALLLLY good folks :) - let me tell you a story - I met up with a guy who wanted me to fuck him cuz I got a big dick...not double digits - 8.5x6.5 but still :) - better than a cocktail weeine...so we get into it and I start to blow him...he moans oooh and ahhhs...and I start to move south to prepare for the rest when he stops me and says "god that was hot..do it some more" well silly me I am a sucker (no pun intended) for a compliment..and blow him some more (really pouring it on since he said I was good at it)...well he pops about 5 mins later..and since he don't like to bottom after he cums we arrange to meet up again -- this has happened to me a lot...a whole lot - to where I started to realize I must have gotten some special blow job skills from heaven or something : - ) ..

any hoo - long story short...I have had one 9" incher - a true 9 too to work on and he says to be after I deep throated him to the pubes 'I can't beleive you just did that....no one has ever done that..."

so I want more!! :) - come on - Ian!!! I know you live in the area!! gots to be more!

p.s. hey akron - TY ! if I don't hear from the double digit squad i may have to come down there and demo on ya so you can post about it!!

7. glenroebuck

glenroebuck New Member

Come on folks -- Martin looks like I will be sucking your dick soon then,...

Draft saved Draft deleted