Click here to make your donations for the "Buy Stacy a Vibrator Fund"

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm bumping this thread because i receieved some funny PMs. there's lots of members who are willing to lend me their cocks as vibrators; members who are willing to buy me a vibrator if i let them watch me use it; and members who have offered to buy me a digital camera to go with the vibrator of my choice. LOL :rofl: messages like these are why i love LPSG.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
wow that is sooo wrong for a human to use a milking machine like that. but for you dumbcow, it would be like the equivilent of a vibrator :biggrin1:

:yup: :biggrin: :kiss:

Here's an idea! Next time Brownie visits me, I'll make sure to give him a vibrator to give to you :wink:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Im thinking of uppingf the stakes to 40%, seeing you're pics is enuf to straighten out any man lol:smile:

i am so flattered :wink:

Oh, girl...I know this lady Hong Pee. She sells vibrators on the sneaktip behind the fake Coach bags and iPohds in the alley.

boy, you're crazy! :tongue: why am i gonna buy a vibrator from a little old asian lady in the fashion district?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I just threw a donation your way, so check your e-mail. How much has to be donated in order to receive a tote bag or umbrella?

omg wow! i just checked my paypal and i saw your donation! you are sooo sweet. i did this as a joke, i didn't really think anyone was going to make a contribution :biggrin1: you're the best baby!!!