Click here to make your donations for the "Buy Stacy a Vibrator Fund"

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know there's already the iPod/vibrator combo, right? The OhMiBod (Has anyone here used it?)

Yeah, but this IPOD also doubles as, a, uhhh, shoehorn. Yeah, it's an IPOD in the shape of a shoehorn so you can slip into those flats with ease!! Also a cleaning kit since you don't wanna stick something between your leg that you've been using on your feet. I know it sounds like a lotta work for a Vibrator/toastmaker/Ipod/shoehorn/cleaning-kit but at $999.99 it practically pays for itself.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to use my favourite vibrator today and it won't go, I've tried 2 different sets of fully charged batteries, no joy. Am utterly desolate *boo hoo*

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know I'm gay and haven't touched a girl in some years, but might I ask what the hell you guys, or girls rather, are doing to these vibrators to break em??

*makes note to use titanium steel for dildo model*

D_Juan_Grande

Account Disabled
Media
Im sure you girls being sooo gorgeous would have no problem getting the real thing, however I suspect you can pleasure yourselves better than any man could. What is the difference between a dildo and a cock, apart from the dildo treats you better lol

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I know I'm gay and haven't touched a girl in some years, but might I ask what the hell you guys, or girls rather, are doing to these vibrators to break em??

*makes note to use titanium steel for dildo model*

vibrators are only made to last for 1-2 years max. there ares some vibes that are lifetime guarantee, but those are super expensive and you can't find them in regular sex novelty stores. i had my old vibe for over a year before the motor gave out. it wasn't anything too expensive or too cheap, but it did the work and kept me happy.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend asked if it was still under warrenty, but I don't much fancy trollying into the sex shop and saying

"excuse me, hi, I've fucked my vibrator to death, can I have it fixed or get a new one please?"

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Im sure you girls being sooo gorgeous would have no problem getting the real thing, however I suspect you can pleasure yourselves better than any man could. What is the difference between a dildo and a cock, apart from the dildo treats you better lol

a man will always be better than a vibe. but sometimes a vibe is better than a man. vibes get the job done and don't stop until you feel completely satisfied. some men are shit in bed and only think about themselves, thus resulting in the need for having to keep a vibrator around. i'm sure i could go out and find a man to fuck... but i'd have to drop my standards very, very, very low... which is not likely to happen.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I didn't pay for it, a very good friend bought it as a gift.

Actually, he's a lawyer, perhaps I should just ask him to complain for me, citing lots of legal terms and conditions haha

D_Juan_Grande

Account Disabled
Media
a man will always be better than a vibe. but sometimes a vibe is better than a man. vibes get the job done and don't stop until you feel completely satisfied. some men are shit in bed and only think about themselves, thus resulting in the need for having to keep a vibrator around. i'm sure i could go out and find a man to fuck... but i'd have to drop my standards very, very, very low... which is not likely to happen.

Well you do right to keep your standards high. anyway at least the vibe doesn't roll over and start snoring lol