Click here to make your donations for the "Buy Stacy a Vibrator Fund"

D_Juan_Grande

Account Disabled
Media
why can't you be at least 50% straight and in the US? :rolleyes:

Well to be honest with you i am doubting the whole 70/30 thing. I shall be updating my profile shortly. I have seen so many different ppl on here, men and women, I am now starting to appreciate the female form more than ever before.The only problem with this site is that it leaves me feeling slightly inadequate in the trouser department. But thats what I was given so I have to make the most of it.:smile:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
vibrators are only made to last for 1-2 years max. there ares some vibes that are lifetime guarantee, but those are super expensive and you can't find them in regular sex novelty stores. i had my old vibe for over a year before the motor gave out. it wasn't anything too expensive or too cheap, but it did the work and kept me happy.

Okay, how bout a gum you can chew that makes you have orgasms?? Would you buy it??

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hahaha seriously... i've got marley, lustlover07, and bigste changing their percentages already :tongue:

I told you, the Boogeyman left those Playboys under my bed. And the pages are stuck together because I was eating a popcicle, I mean the Boogeyman was and it dripped down onto the pages of those sweet, soft, supple, breasts. I didn't even read any of the articles so I'm NOT turning straight!!! Don't straight guys buy playboy for the articles?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
How about we pitch in for a clone-a-willy vibrator kit... that way you can make a mold of one of the fabulous cocks on here? :biggrin:

that would be a great idea! hardcock has already volunteered to do so, but i'm sure i can persuade other members to jump on the bandwagon as well :wink: then i can have multiple cloned dildos to play with... wahooooo!!!!

How about we pitch in for a clone-a-willy vibrator kit... that way you can make a mold of one of the fabulous cocks on here? :biggrin:

sound like a excellent idea but they cost alot and they are so fiddley, you'll need at least 2 people to help make the cast.
Maybe stacy could help with creating the cast of the cock of her choosing :smile:.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ladies, come on!! How can you not support a chewing gum that gives you orgasms?? Of course there'll be different flavors: Haven't-had-any-in-awile-so-whatever watermelon, What-the-fuck-I'm-approaching-heaven strawberry, and I've-temporarily-lost-my-vision-make-ya-wanna-slap-ya-mama grape. It's recommended that grape not be chewed while you're driving, operating heavy machinery, or talking to someone you detest but intend to remain civil towards. Patent pending.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Under one condition, you have to come here and assist me in making it. :wink:

sound like a excellent idea but they cost alot and they are so fiddley, you'll need at least 2 people to help make the cast.
Maybe stacy could help with creating the cast of the cock of her choosing :smile:.

you boys are one step ahead of me! i would love to help make a cloned dildo or two... or three... :biggrin1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Ladies, come on!! How can you not support a chewing gum that gives you orgasms?? Of course there'll be different flavors: Haven't-had-any-in-awile-so-whatever watermelon, What-the-fuck-I'm-approaching-heaven strawberry, and I've-temporarily-lost-my-vision-make-ya-wanna-slap-ya-mama grape. It's recommended that grape not be chewed while you're driving, operating heavy machinery, or talking to someone you detest but intend to remain civil towards. Patent pending.

omfg marley, ROFL. i absolutely LOVE your names for flavors!! :biggrin1: i'd be chewing "haven't-had-any-in-awile-so-whatever watermelon" like crazy :rofl:

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Id sure as hell buy it!:biggrin1: