D

deleted1321029

Oh yes we need his nudes! there must be somewhere.

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Mobostevens95

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Ain't nothing wrong with that. One of my friends got a vasectomy when he turned 18/19. A lot of people don't want kids and that's fine
I probably should have said why it's weird. First he has a daughter that was born a few months ago. Secondly I've followed him for nearly 2 years and that whole time even upto a month ago he has talked a lot about wanting a big family and wanting at least 6 kids, and even said several times that his ex ( the baby mama) wanted him to get snipped, and that he never would do that no matter who asked, not even if they had a gun to his head. That is why it's weird
he went from saying all that to getting snipped in matter of a month.

P.S. he's not back together with the baby mama as far as I know he's single.

Reactions: bmagic

bmagic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I probably should have said why it's weird. First he has a daughter that was born a few months ago. Secondly I've followed him for nearly 2 years and that whole time even upto a month ago he has talked a lot about wanting a big family and wanting at least 6 kids, and even said several times that his ex ( the baby mama) wanted him to get snipped, and that he never would do that no matter who asked, not even if they had a gun to his head. That is why it's weird
he went from saying all that to getting snipped in matter of a month.

P.S. he's not back together with the baby mama as far as I know he's single.
Ahhhh ok. Makes total sense now why you feel that way and I agree that is weird. Do you think he's just joking around are is he serious?

Mobostevens95

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Ahhhh ok. Makes total sense now why you feel that way and I agree that is weird. Do you think he's just joking around are is he serious?
I don't know
I mean he could be joking but he is naked in what looks like a doctors office, which if he is joking brings up the question why the heck was he naked in a doctors office.

P.S. someone joked that maybe he got his first child support bill lol