Climax Control

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by TommyV, Oct 6, 2007.

1. TommyV

TommyV New Member

OK, so lately I’ve been having trouble with climax control. It’s definitely not to the point of premature ejaculation syndrome, but within about maybe 7-10 minutes of insertion, depending on how the sex is going, it starts becoming difficult for me to hold off (this doesn’t include foreplay, and depends on the amount of position-changing).

What makes it most difficult is when my girlfriend starts responding very favorably (“OMG, fuck me” etc., that kind of stuff) that I get the most turned on and start to lose control over it.

She’s never complained because on the occasions where I cum before her, I’ll finish her off in another way. But it bothers me personally because a lot of times we’ll be in this incredible zone and I want to keep it going but I just can’t hold off.

I’ve tried some of the conventional wisdom… you know, the old think-about-baseball trick, etc. I’ve also tried to build up my stamina during masturbation – getting close to climax and stopping three or four times before finishing. But these techniques have yielded pretty modest results. Sometimes I’ll stop in the middle of the sex, take it out and do something else. She likes this b/c of the spontaneity, but I’d prefer to be able to also go uninterrupted.

I also used some desensitizing lotion on my penis, but my girlfriend complained that it also desensitized her. A condom seems to be the only thing that really makes a difference, but since she’s on birth control, neither one of us wants me to wear one.

Anybody have any tips or tricks?

2. joeypachelli

joeypachelli New Member

Tommy, I think we are mostly wired to female pleasure. Just thinking about making your woman cum is enuff to get most guys hard and precumming. So.. the trick is to turn off that stimulus, without spoiling the moment. Each of us are so different, that one trick will not work for you that will work for me. I have tried this: I think (and believe) that she is just faking it, and trying to please me, so i can relax and not feel that surge of excitement. I have also tried variations on that theme... Like she is just beginning to feel it, so she is not really anywhere near it yet. (the "she is faking") does it best for me so far. The other thoughts will work if you are no where near. I have also found that the more foreplay the better for me. I get more control, especially if I nearly reach orgasm and then drop way back with other activities. The two handed cowboy tongue works for me too, so when my mouth gets tired i can keep her going and once she is starting a series of orgasms, then it does not matter as much how much i can hang on when i mount. One more idea, a mental state, if you can step out of your body kind of and just watch and think about it without full involvement... that can work well. Work on the multiple orgasm bit, and transfer that to intecourse, it is a big step and takes some time but damn... it is worth it. If you can keep some of your load back, you can always keep going.

Good luck. not a real answer, but some of my experience

Joey

3. TommyV

TommyV New Member

That's so true and I'm glad to know somebody else feels the same. I've never thought about the "she's faking it" idea - very interesting - I'll have to try that.

Maybe I'll have to look into the multi-orgasmic thing.

4. Jason

Gold Member

This doesn't sound like a problem. Insertion to climax in 7-10 mins is not fast for a guy.

5. blahdopey

blahdopey New Member

Mabey the pussy feels that damn good.

6. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

4 mins is about normal for many men.

Just go slower, stop & go. Pull out and rub her clit for a few seconds then carry on.

Or just stop but stay inside, take a deep breath and resume the activity.

Draft saved Draft deleted